Chapter 2 :0

Tears stung in Draco's eyes. How did this even happen? The smiley girl he knew, where did she go? 

The bell rang, and Y/n left class. She walked fast, disappearing into the crowd before Draco could even stutter a word. He looked around for her everywhere, asking everyone.

Turns out, Y/N had rushed to her next class already, which was Potions with Professor Snape. Although she was early, Snape had many excuses to give her detention and take points from her house. 

According to Snape, she was one of his least liked students, because she 'supposedly' put dung bombs into his office once. Everyone started to pile into the classroom, taking a seat while chattering loudly.

"Quiet."

Professor Snape said, clapping his hands together. He looked at y/n, who was reading a potions spellbook at the front of the class. 

"Y/n, what did I say about reading after class starts?"

He said harshly, slapping a hand over her book and giving her a glare. But due to some...changes...recently, she didn't reply with a, 'I'm so sorry!' or a 'Apologies!'

She just sat there and stared back at him with tired eyes.

"...Okay."

Y/n tucked her book away into her bag as some Slytherins sitting close to her sniggered. 

Snape was surprised by this reaction, but he didn't show it. He continued to teach class until the 'gong' of the bell rang. He gave her one last glance as she walked out the door, raising his eyebrows in confusion. 

Y/n walked back to her common room, meeting the Fat Lady at the entrance. 

"Password?" 

This left Y/n baffled. She had forgotten the password due to so many events happening. She was just about to start to fret when the Weasley Twins walked by. 

"Sup, Y/n? How we doing?"

Fred said cheerfully, patting her hair. 

"Well..I forgot the password, some help?" 

Y/n asked akwardly, scratching her neck in embarrassment.

 "O'course! The password's Chizpurfle, Hagrid showed us one today in our CoMC (Care of Magical Creatures) class. They looked a bit funny."

George laughed, his hand on your shoulder. Y/n looked at him, trying to smile.

They both then noticed something was wrong. 

"Chizpurfle."

Fred said quickly to the fat lady and they quickly crawled into the common room, helping y/n up. He invited her to sit down on one of the armchairs, and they both sat down on a big, padded, scarlet fabric sofa. 

"We noticed something was a little...off...about you today, what's up? Anything bothering you?"

Fred says quickly, wanting to get to the point as fast as he could. 

"Yeah, you're a lot more distant than usual. Is it someone?"

George adds on, a concerned look on his face, occasionally glancing at Fred, who was also showing signs of worry.

"Well..Um...It is someone, actually.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ending with a cliffhanger hehe~

i need yall to pick- 

should we get draco to apologise to y/n and she forgives(story ends there), or that but y/n rejects draco? 

OR we have a whole different plot -- y/n hangs out/dates with the wealey twins alot and when draco sees he gets jealouss?? ;))

who knows?!?!? :p

also sorry for not posting for like a year oops my bad

word count: 516