eight weeks

eight weeks

when the chance is given, do you take it?

note: everything in this backstory is fast-paced. don't expect slow burn like the past stories. this is just... SWOOSH! i'm giggling through the whole chapter. leave comments if you want! ~

♡ ♡ ♡

playlist

stupid in love ( ft. yunjin ) - max
some - so you ft. geeks lil boi
love wins all - iu
way back into love - hugh grant, haley bennett
timeless - taylor swift
slut - taylor swift
angel baby - troye sivan

♡ ♡ ♡

seokjin then tilts his head.

after eight months.

someone is finally back.

he didn't knew where he had the guts to go on all along and agree to meet her halfway when he knew that she's bringing her family in. at first, byulyi had told him that it's fine- he shouldn't bother his way in now that byulyi had a taste of australia and it would no longer be a worry but-

yeah.

jin wanted and might've insisted that he wanted to introduce her to other places here and there.

during the time that byulyi had confessed that she truly liked him, seokjin had those eight months circling on and on about it- it felt like- it was a hidden treasure chest that was buried.

and then it was found once more. 

at first he had started to wonder- was it the feeling of loneliness that just made him happy as soon as he had seen byulyi? 

nah.

there he goes realizing- there was always something hidden so special for byulyi that he never gets to show even before. he knew how much he had craved seeing her this freely unlike back then on their idol days. 

as if he wanted to chase back time and make up for it, and he still sometimes wonder, what if they could still try again?

he was interrupted when his phone vibrated, his eyes falling into the notification- simply making him smile and his heart thump.

byulie
we've landed safely! when should we meet?

he lets out a small smile, remembering how byulyi wasn't even aware that he's fetching her. he told he that they'll just go on the public tourist van on their way to his offered the guest house that their family has, but he thought that it would be more convenient to fetch them in one ride.

jinnie
now?

byulyi then pauses as soon as she reads his message, frowning softly out of confusion before murmuring. "omma, we got all the suit case right?"

"geurom, i've listed it all and it's all complete." her mom actively says, nudging her shoulder as she giggles, only to mutter. "let me go and find a c... mwoya?"

her eyes went wide, squinting over the borders of the airport as she mumbles. "did he came over?"

"who did?" her dad asks out of confusion, as seulgi mumbles. "is unnie dating a australian citizen that she brought us here?"

"huh!? ani!" byulyi lets out an absurd laugh, only to look back at the nearing person looking so familiar only for her to gasp. "yah- WAE!?" she exclaims, her smile instantly reaching her ears only to leave her suitcase for a moment, as well as her confused family members on who she's meeting.