eight years

eight years

love is not love when it doesn't require your to compromise. you do- you just do it together.

♡♡♡

it's been a few months ever since seokjin had been going back and forth korea- and with byulyi cotinuously flying over australia as well.

the two had been trying to work out their relationship in secrecy, but seokjin had already confessed to their circle where he's living now.

they haven't told much about their relationship, though. or rather, they didn't even told anyone a bit of it except for their parents and members. they were now together for almost year, and it's such a relief that no one is already after their relationship.

no media, no obsessive strings of hatred- none.

"so you're telling me that you two have been together for a year?"

yoongi lets out an amused chuckle through the phone, hearing seokjin laugh along with him on the other line, his phone left on speaker while he checks some papers through the business deals. "mm, are you that surprised?"

"ah- not really." yoongi snorts, adding. "i've already noticed you two busily eyeing each other during the latter years before your enlistment so..."

"good thing you noticed," seokjin whispers, flipping a page before playfully telling him. "none of us did."

the two snorts over his conclusion, letting out a huge laugh at their oblivious acts back then. "good for you, good for you hyung." yoongi tells him, adding. "the last time we've seen there in australia, you look happier."

"byulyi even told me to send you her regards since you two never met halfway whenever each one of you visits australia."

"geure, let's set some date soon- even with the members!"

"the last time i've met kookie was on korea last month- yah, did that punk just proposed recklessly!?"

"yah- yah- yah, he did. i've already scolded him on about it." yoongi says, hearing the eldest laugh.

the two continued on with their casual conversation about their lives, enjoying how none of them were already talking about the stress. 

"hey, i gotta get off now- wife's busily scolding the kid."

seokjin chuckles, muttering. "mwoya, you're really bragging about your kid now, go on- when can i see him?"

"you should fly here with byulie, it's nice." he brags, hearing the eldest chuckle and whisper. "i'll figure it out, so you two could meet as well."

"geure, it's already more than two years since i've last seen noona!"

"arasso, i'll tell that to her."

hearing one last snicker from yoongi, the two already bids their goodbye- dropping the call off.

he had went on with his day- flipping through constant proposals and requesting revision for improper deals given to him. when the lunch time had came, seokjin's eyes was torn off from the screen, hearing his girlfriend speaking.