ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx-ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

(𝒜𝓃𝒶𝒽𝒾 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

(𝒜𝓃𝒶𝒽𝒾 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

the show,
flashbacks,
reaction.

"Ouch." Anahi says as she had fallen from the ground out of nowhere all she ever wanted was to go home after her shifted and cuddle up with Tim but she guessed life had other plans for her.

"Anahi!" Tim worriedly says as he stood up from the floor and hurriedly going towards Anahi and helping her stand.

"What the hell are we?" Angela says looking around the room where she saw people dressed funny and pointed sticks at them.

"What's up with them pointing their sticks at us?" Nyla tells her.

Anahi and Regulus breath hitch as they both looked around the room noticing where they were, a place where they both disappeared at the age eighteen and seventeen a place where they thought about it being there home once and a place where it bought painful memories to them both as one lost a brother due to being placed in slytherin, and the other due to her being cheated on  by the boy she once loved, that place was called hogwarts a place where it once felt like a second home.

"Mom." A thirteen year old messy curly brown headed boy but also known as Aleksander Rosario the only son of Anahi Rosario made his way in front of the crowd.

Aleksander not only saw his mother but he also saw his aunts, uncles and his step dad...will actually his dad the man that has been in life since he was nine standing in front of the professors was his dad not his step dad but his actual dad even though he was not biologically his. Tim treated him like his own.

"My cuddle bunny." Anahi says as she opens her arms wide feeling her son crush into her as she wraps her arms around him and sighs in content having him in her embrace. "Missed you."

Aleksander snuggled into his mother more ignoring his friends' snickers and teasing, he knew that he was a momma's boy and he was damn proud to be it. He wasn't afraid to show it. His mother is his world.

"Miss you too." Aleksander mumbles into his mother's neck, he loves his mother seeing as she had sacrificed everything for him as she put her dream job on hold until he was at the age of seven where she went to the academy to become an officer.

Where his uncle Regulus would help her raise him but she was mostly alone seeing as his uncle Regulus Joined the academy when Aleksander turned four years old.

His grandfather would always travel due to him owning the Rosario's clothing brand which he knew his mother had the love for clothing but didn't want to take over the company which his grandfather Ivan was okay with knowing that her dream job was to become an officer.