LOVE WINS JUNE 26, 2015

MARK THIS DATE IN YOUR LIFE MARRIAGE IS LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES. I'm so happy and so proud of America. Let's show and prove to every homophobic person out there that love is love and no matter what we are human inside, we are perfectly imperfect, and that we are okay with that. Today goes down in history for America and all over the world. It's so beautiful that our children and more generations to come will be sitting in class learning about this day and topic while WE ARE LIVING IT. It's so beautiful that the next generations will be able to marry who they love no matter what the gender or who they are. I hope this shows all those homophobics including my mom that love is love and we are loved for being us. That's all we are. Is us. Do something today. Make today memorable. Make every day memorable. And for all you beautiful human beings that are coming and came out today I'm so fucking Proud of you. YOU GO!! You're so strong and worthy of everything good. I promise you that from now on you will feel so free and just free. Don't hind who you are. Be yourself, be YOU. Because you are beautiful and strong. And if people don't like it, well fuck em because they suck. I hope all of you are having a wonderful day and stay brave, honest, and Beautiful.
-xxx