Chapter Five

"She is your girlfriend?" Euronymous has an uncanny sense that Göran is lying. A devilish smirk comes from Göran "You didn't tell them, Marcy? we lived together." Dead stands up as his eyes trail to Göran "What do you mean live together?" The Swede's eyes continue to burn through the dark brown-haired man. the one who tortured Marceline hangs over her cradling her powerless body, reaching over to tuck a strand of her black hair behind her ear.

You are mine now and you can't hide

Her eyes meet his terrifying zombie eyes with stinging tears "Don't touch me!" Her slender fragile arm hits his hand away from her cheek. Marceline pushes herself up dashing towards the screen door as fast as her fragile body can. Bumping into Viva's shoulder on the way out there were several local posers outside around the bonfire blasting Bathory. Viva turns around standing in the doorway, her beer spilt on her white blouse "Where are you running off to? We just got started!"

Yanking Görans shirt in a fist the long-haired blonde is face to face with his old friend "What have you been hiding from me? Her expression of you was fear!" Pushing Pelle back against the wall the evil man's vocals louden "She got what she deserved! I wasn't gonna let a stupid girl boss me around in my apartment." Göran takes out a large kitchen knife from their kitchen "I am George, I hate my fucking English name." His tall figure storms out the farmhouse door as if he were hunting for prey. The redhead's heart stops for a second. Placing a hand on her chest. Euronymous grabs her shoulders with widened eyes "What is it? What the fuck is wrong Viva!"

"George sexually assaulted her. It was him the whole time. George is Göran." She barely got the words out of her mouth that had a scent of cigarettes and snus. "He's gonna kill her." Taking action vigorously Dead grabs the shotgun he had hidden for his intrusive purposes. "That lying bastard is dead."

"Before you go kill someone, What the fuck is going on? Marceline Assaulted?!" Euronymous stands in front of the door before anyone can make a move. Dead gets into his face pointing the shotgun at his head "Move! Or you'll be dead than I feel" Laughter leaves Øysteins lips "fucking kill me, I bet you don't have the fucking guts!" The two freeze in stillness after hearing a faint girl's scream fading into the woods. Øysteins expression changes rather quickly from question to fear. Dead's heart chillingly drops, making him push Euronymous out of the way, running into the woods. Øystein runs after his bandmate "Pelle!"

Deep into the woods, Marceline roams as the music can still be heard in a blur echoing into the night. She runs until the freezing air cannot make her inhale a single breath anymore. Against the tree she lays, her feet produce a crunch on the winter leaves. This night is like the remembrance of meeting the one that has been on her mind for a long time. His beautiful faint skin of the undead. The beautiful frosted blue eyes of snow pierced her abyss eyes that were once lost. the thoughts that once lingered were put on hold as she heard the sound of the dead leaves on the ground. She was not alone in these woods any longer.

"I am done with the games Marceline. Come out this very instance!" The bark on the trees is awakened by the cuts of a sharp knife. "The cops are still after me you see, and I cannot keep running forever. Maybe if I kill you tonight it will take all of my problems away." shifting coming from the East makes Görans's body shift as he twirls the knife in his hand. "I do miss your beautiful screams of terror that very night. Oh how they ring in my very ear, the feeling of your body squirming... the inside of you."

Hiding no more, her head peeps behind the withering oak tree "I will not run, nor hide any longer from your evil spirit of the damned!" the moonlight shining on her figure. An uncertain aura of courage glistened on Marceline "You will not talk what happened in America in my homeland. I do not care if you kill me tonight as I am worth nothing but you must know what you have done will have you cursed." Watching him walk closer to her, he presses the knife against her neck with no force yet. Görans eyes are as cold as ever having a tint of the same as that night. "You think I care where I will go in the afterlife? Listen closely I'm a wanted man. Why do you think Nicole hasn't contacted you? I already killed her." his face lightens with excitement speaking the words of murder.