𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

It was May 31st which meant that it was the last day Delphinus and Clarisse could spend together as a lot of the kids in camp would be leaving camp for the summer. Clarisse was leaving to stay with her mother, Maddy was going to stay with her brother, Silena was staying with her dad Delphinus was one of the kids that had to stay at camp, all year round.

Delphinus and Clarisse were cuddling on Del's bunk with Shadow running around the cabin, Clarisse was tracing patterns and shaped on Del's stomach as soft music played "I'm gonna miss you" Delphinus spoke "I'll miss you to" Clarisse said honestly "a lot" Clarisse added on.

Delphinus turned so she was laying on her stomach, she rested her face on Clarisse's chest and looked up at her. Clarisse lazily smiled and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear "your so beautiful" Clarisse muttered, Del smiled and blushed. She tried hiding her blush but Clarisse grabbed Del's chin making Delphinus look at her.

Delphinus's eyes flickered from Clarisse's eyes and lips, she leant towards Clarisse kissed her deeply, every time Delphinus kissed Clarisse it felt like the first time all over again, Clarisse never failed to make Del feel euphoric.

Delphinus peppered kissed all over Clarisse's face making her laugh, Clarisse cupped Delphinus's face again and kissed her lips sweetly. Clarisse ran her thumb over Del's lips and pecked her lips a few more times.

"Are you excited to see your mom?" Delphinus asked, Clarisse smile "yeah, I actually am" Clarisse admitted making Del smile "that's good" Delphinus replies, Clarisse nodded "yeah" she replied, Shadow jumped onto the bed.

Delphinus sat up and grabbed the kitten and cuddled him "my kitty!" she said kissing his face "he's so cute I just wanna eat his face" Delphinus said admiring the adorable kitten with a large childish like grin "that's concerning" Clarisse said with a smirk.

Delphinus looked at her offended before shoving Shadow in her face "look how cute!" Delphinus said, Clarisse grabbed the kitten put him on her chest "I know how cute, I'm the one who picked him" Clarisse said, rolling her eyes playfully.

Delphinus slapped Clarisse's arm and kissed shadow on the head, she leant back again and thought for a moment "let's get the others and go swimming" Delphinus suggested to Clarisse, Clarisse tilted her head and looked up at her from the kitten "in the ocean?" Clarisse asked, Del stared at her for a moment "no, a puddle" Delphinus replied sarcastically.

Clarisse rolled her eyes "you really wanna" Clarisse asked again "I really wanna" Delphinus repeated "let's go ask everyone then" Clarisse said standing up from the bed, Delphinus perked up in excitement "really!?" Delphinus asked in excitement, Clarisse laughed and and nodded her head before grabbing Delphinus's hand and puller her up.