Unveiling Desires: A Steamy Encounter in the Washroom!

Ahem, ahem!

Just a heads up, folks! This chapter is going to have some spicy stuff in it, so if that's not your thing, feel free to skip it!

I know telling you guys not to read it is kinda pointless 'cause everyone's gonna read it anyway, but I had to give a heads up! Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and share your thoughts!

________________________________________

Devyani's pov -

As Dev's arms enveloped me, I couldn't help but feel a rush of anticipation mingled with a tinge of fear.

His playful demeanor had taken on a more serious tone, and I could sense the intensity in his touch.

"Dev..." I whispered, my voice barely audible over the sound of my racing heart.

But he silenced me with a finger pressed against my lips, his eyes locked onto mine with unwavering determination.

"Shhh, Biwi," he murmured. "No more running away." His eyes bore into mine, dark with desire as he leaned in closer and pressed me against the washroom wall, his breath mingling with mine in the small space between us.

My breath hitched in my throat as I felt his warm breath against my skin, igniting a fire within me that threatened to consume us both.

"Dev, please." I pleaded, my voice barely a whisper as I struggled to maintain control.

"Please what, Biwi?" He asks as he plays with the earring of my right ear.

His cold fingers sending sparks all over my body. I struggled to find right words because I myself don't know what I was asking by saying Please to him.

I don't know if I want him to stop or I want him to continue the sweet little torture he was giving me.

As I didn't give answer to his question, he continued, his lips trailed down my neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses that sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

I let out a soft moan, unable to contain the overwhelming desire that consumed me.

"Dev," I gasped, my fingers tangling in his hair as he continued to tease me with his touch.

He tilted his head, his gaze locking with mine as he traced a feather-light trail with his fingers along the curve of my neck.

Each touch sent electric sparks coursing through me, heightening my senses and leaving me craving more.

My heart pounded in my chest as he leaned in closer, his lips tantalizingly close to mine but never quite touching. It was a maddening game of temptation and restraint, driving me to the brink of insanity with desire.

"Devendra..." I breathed his name, a soft plea escaping my lips.

When I said his full name, his eyes became darker. It was the first time I had ever called him by his full name and I thought he would finally kiss me now.

I leaned in closer, my body betraying me with every inch of proximity. But he pulled away with a smirk, leaving me hanging on the edge of anticipation.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast, Biwi," he teased, his voice husky with desire as he held me at arm's length, his eyes dancing with mischief.

I let out a frustrated groan, my body throbbing with unfulfilled longing as I tried to catch my breath. "Why are you doing this, Dev?" I asked, my voice laced with a mixture of frustration and longing.