59

After dropping Junior off and getting a smoothie from her favorite spot, they were now on their way to arrest Ian. "You probably giving my baby brain freeze." Zac uttered pulling into a parking spot as Fatima finished her strawberry blast.

"I swear you want this kid to look like you." She responded back placing the cup in the cupholder before pulling the visor mirror down to make sure her face was good. It was too hot outside and she needed something to cool down. All she had to do was act dramatic and say her daughter was getting overheated and Zac was making an illegal U-turn to the nearest smoothie place.

"Well I don't mind naming it Zachary Senior." He shrugged, Fatima looked at him. "When we get home, I need to see your degree and diploma please. How would they be a senior if Junior is older than them and is a Junior?"

He thought about it before shrugging. "Okay so Zachary Freshman or Sophomore?" She grabbed her stuff and got out, not even bothering to feed into his craziness today. Zac followed her to this tent where her team was in tactical gear as they went over the game plan.

Fatima let them know their assignments and when to roll in before Zac pulled her to the side. "You think your plan is smart? If they got tactical gear on, maybe they should go first." He whispered to her very concerned about the safety of both her and their baby.

"I'm good, they not gonna let nothing happen to me. I promise." She kissed his lips to ease his mind, she already knew he was gonna freak out and be concerned. "And if they don't save me...I know my handsome lover boy will." She teased him as her hands rested on his lower stomach, right above the hem of his pants.

"You so nasty." He chuckled to himself. "Let something happen to either of you, that's their ass and I'm not playing." He spoke sternly as he pulled her closer. "Can't wait til you handle my ass." She taunted forgetting all about that arrest warrant, she was ready to ride him in the back seat of the car.

"Focus." He kissed her before pointing around. She smacked her lips before they made their way inside the building. Not even speaking to any of the associates, she made her way to his floor level going to his office. "Empty." She spoke looking around it, she went towards the glass figurine she was near last time, grabbing something and stuffing it into her pocket.

Flashback!

"You ready to go." Fatima asked Madam, again not giving him the satisfaction of a response back. "Answer me when I'm talking to you!" His voiced boomed through the office as his hand smacked the desk making an echo.

Madam turned around to face him, "Motherfucka the only reason you alive and not eating dirt on the side of the road is because Fatima wanted it this way and I'm not gonna strip her voice from her like you and Moana did. But best believe when she give me that green light, I'm running that mother fucking like no other." Her eyes meeting Ian's eyes as he gulped hard and sat back down.

"Good boy." She nodded in a baby voice before turning to leave. Neither of the girls spoke about anything until the reached the elevator. "Did you do it?"

"Yeah." Fatima confirmed rubbing her belly, her baby had been doing jumping jacks for majority of the evening. "Good."

Flashback Over

She placed an audio listening device there near a month ago, she had been listening to him prosecute himself the whole way through. The only reason she was removing it now was because this would be walled off due to the investigation and if her colleagues found out about illegally recording him, it would taint the case.

"His assistant stated he was in the board room." Zac spoke as Fatima turned around. "Surprised she gave you that information, she hate my ass, always has. Then again, she been fucking him for years so." She walked towards him.