Chapter 3 (USA's view)

just to make things clear, notes from me will be bolded and/or say A/N in parentheses. 

ex: me - (a/n I hope you kys CSA) char - (I hope you kys CSA)

---------------------

"Ohhhh, are we interrupting something?" Texas lifted an eyebrow. 

"What- no?" Soviet and I both turned to look at him.

"oh.." Texas chuckled, looking a bit embarrassed

"What were you thinking-"

"Well mom, are you okay?" Georgia leaned over the bed.

"CONGRESS IS READY TO KICK JAPAN'S ASS!!!" Connecticut yelled, interrupting Georgia.

"They want to enter the war?" I asked. At least the topic was changed. I liked the idea of staying neutral, but every time someone had tried or successfully attacked me.

"Ughhh you HAVE to stop screaming." DC rolled his eyes. "Yes, were entering the war. Even if the idea was not suggested, you probably would've anyways." They continued, pushing up their glasses. That reminded me of everything that happened. How japan, that stupid mother fucker thought of and sucsefully hurt MY child. I was certainly going to make him pay.

"Well, i'm not against the idea." I replied. 'But how could you? you are the one who caused this in the first place. You angered them, causing him to take over more of asia, and now they are going after you. Your kids don't deserve you! Maybe you should just-'

"America?" Soviet said, making the voice go away. He must've noticed me zoning out.

"I just wanted to say im leaving." he stood up, facing the door.

"I wont miss you, commie pig." I scoffed sarcastically.

"да да, жадный капиталист." He waved, walking out. 

"oooh~  someones in love~~~" New york winked.

"..ew? no.. calm the fuck down." I felt my eyebrows furrow. I finally looked to see who was there. It was all the original thirteen, aoc, DC, Florida, Hawaii, Texas, California, Washington, and Oregon. They were probably there because they were on the western border, closest to Hawaii.

"haha! you have NO idea how damn lucky you are.." Confederate said, looking kinda nervous.

Georgia simply cleard their throat. "RIGHT.. anyways, you can open up your eye again." he said kinda looking embarrassed.  I had my left eye closed ever since I noticed Soviet staring. Wait-- Why was he even doing that in the first place?? The reason I do, is because it has gone black. Its common during revolutions or war.  When a county is driven by a strong emotion, typically anger, the emotion can over take them, causing this so called 'black eye.' However, it is normally only happens temporarily. But in rare cases, if something happens and leaves a country scarred, it can leave one eye black. two times, which only happens every few centuries, both can go black. however they do go on and off depending on a country's mood. that's kinda emo tbh.

"With my luck of people walking in, no thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"If you say so." Maryland sat back. That's when hawaii quickly pulled me in for a tight hug. She looked like she had been waiting for this for hours.

"Im glad your okay." I smiled weakly. a gentle smile seemed to make everyone think i was perfectly fine. But if thats what it took i would do it.

"Im glad your okay! japan may have hurt me, but you take the damage!" she stuffed her face into my chest. I think I could feel where my stab wound was from 1865.