CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

It feels good to get what you wanted for a while.

So why not take it willingly?

Since that day when Alpha Onyx came here in my cabin, things changed in between us like he is less angry at me and didn't get violent when his daughter is playing with me.

And most important, he also did not asked me how Sarai knows my cabin. It was like they knew something that I didn't and it was getting on my nerves.

What secrets are you hiding?

"Move witch." I turned around to see the Alpha himself in front of me. He was again dressed neatly. Actually he always dress neatly.

"Are you deaf?" I snapped my eyes to the grumpy man in front of me. Someone must have slept on the wrong side of the bed. I chuckled at that thought.

"What's so funny huh?" You are. I wanted to say it a loud but bit my tongue and just shrugged my shoulders.

But he didn't like it so he moved closer to me but this time I did not move away. I stood my ground and faced him. He saw my reaction and raised a brow at me.

"Looks like someone getting a confidence."

I rolled my eyes but he didn't like it as a growl came from him mouth at the disrespect.

"Looks like someone getting comfortable talking to me." I back fired while smiling triumphantically when his face became hard.

It was true though. He avoided me before like a plague but now he was talking to me like I am close to him or something.

He gritted his teeth and with one glance at me, he walked towards another direction instead of going another.

I chuckled while shaking my head.

When I walked towards the hospital, people were busy doing preparations for the upcoming event which was going to happen in few days and I wasn't invited.

Alpha Onyx did not invite me and I know the reason behind this, he doesn't trust me at all. And I get it.

"Why are you still here woman?" I clenched my jaw and turned around to give him a fucking peace of mind.

"What the fuck is your problem man? Can't I even walk to the hospital? Tell me. Is there another route to go to the hospital and if yes, then please do show me if it makes you happy." I was fuming this time.

I was seriously enough with his attitude. He was getting on my nerves and I fucking hated it.

He made me angry and goddess forgive me if I don't make him a fucking frog. If I did then he fucking absolutely deserves it. I was so tempted to flick my fingers.

His eyes were wide and mouth opened, closed. I groaned under my breath and walked past him towards the fucking hospital.

I seriously do need to find something to do except hospital because I am fucking tired of doing nothing. People rarely get themselves injured for me to heal. And unlike others, I can't shift to a fucking animal.

What good I am at?

Cooking? Yes but everyone knows how to cook.

Teaching? I am not a teacher at all.

Wait a moment. I can train them knowing their beta's training, I can train them better. Only if Alpha Onyx gives me a chance but why not he gives me a chance? If it's advantage him then he will happy and I am too instead of getting bored all the time.

I quickly turned around and rushed towards him when I saw his retreating figure walking fastly.

He must have sense me as he stopped walking and wondering why I was here again.