OW🪷- Jealousy

Tags for funsies! Little steamy, but nothing further than making out. Reader is a Gryffindor for the plot. Slightly angsty but mostly just Oliver being pissy. Angst with a SILLY ending!!!!!! Oliver really likes kissing, and touching reader in general :3

Oliver had accepted you onto the team easily once he saw your skills. He may have gotten carried away with himself, and let himself catch affection for you.

So when he spotted you, talking and laughing with Fred? He debated his position on the team just to go and tackle Fred. Instead, he pulled you away from him, and into the Gryffindor stands for some privacy.
"What were you doing with him?"

"What?"
You ask back, puzzled at the anger.

"You were flirting with him, weren't you?" He asks, trying to not sound jealous. He's unsuccessful.

"Have you been hit with a bludger, Wood? Where is all of this coming from?" You reply back snarkily, hands on your hips.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you really weren't flirting with Fred."

"I was not flirting with Fred." You bite back, glaring at him, "And if I was, how is it your business? My love-life isn't your business, Wood."

"Your love life is very much my business. I'm your captain, it's my job to make sure you're at the top of your game."
He says, trying to keep his voice firm, his tone is softer than his glaring eyes suggest. He was hurt, feeling petty and jealous that his crush was off flirting (not at all flirting) with someone else!

"Oh yeah, cause that's totally what you care about."

"I DO care!" He snaps. His tone is much more frustrated, but he tries keeping it down to avoid anyone seeing that he's yelling at you in the stands, "I care because we can't afford to lose a game, and I think you're a bit distracted." He's glaring at you now, his face looking a bit flushed. You glare at him, pulling him in by his quidditch shirt.
"Don't start screaming at me, Wood. Just because you're the captain in this little game you're obsessed with, it doesn't mean shit when you start getting smart with me."
You hiss, looking into his brown eyes.

"I am obsessed with it, do you know why?" He challenges, stepping closer to your eyes, his own dark brown eyes glaring right at you, "Because I've got a chance to go professional with it, my chances are high, very high. Maybe even the highest chances I've ever had. But I won't be able to focus if you're off flirting with other guys!"

"And why is that? Because you're focused on me?"
You ask, voice still angry, mocking undertone in your words.

"Yes, I'm focused on you! You're the only thing on my mind right now, I'm constantly thinking about you and how you could affect my performance!" He snaps, glaring back at you with his hands clenched.

"I like you!"
He blurts out, before realizing what he just said, "...That probably makes this whole thing worse, doesn't it?"

"Fucking finally."
Smashing their lips together and pushing the brown-haired boy against the wall, you finally connect with him. Oliver is a little.. *surprised* by this, to put it mildly. When your lips meet, he wraps both arms fully around you, pulling you closer and kissing back desperately.

You grin against the kiss, breaking away for a few seconds to tease the brown-eyed boy.
"That's my boy. Finally learned how to use your words, yeah?"

He's panting lightly, and his cheeks are red with embarrassment., "Yeah.. That whole thing, with Fred.. And my anger, I was just.. I was really jealous."

"Yeah, I know." You pout, mocking him playfully before squishing his cheeks and pecking his lips again. His response is to huff loudly and pull you into him again, making sure that your bodies are pressed completely against each other, he kisses you even more desperately than before, taking out all his repressed anger and frustration on you. You chuckle against the kiss, licking his bottom lip and pulling away again, much to his dismay, "Such a needy boy, aren't we? Is this what you've been fantasizing about, Oliver?"

"For a little while, yes." He admits quickly, his voice raspy and quiet, his cheeks are burning at this point, and he's slightly embarrassed by how badly he wants you. But there's no time for that, so he doesn't try to keep the conversation going in lieu of pulling you right back into him again, desperate to reclaim you. You hum against his lips, deepening the kiss and pulling him closer to your body by his belt-loops.

Oliver lets out a noise somewhere between a moan and a whine, his voice is shaky and the sound is filled with passion. With all the built up rage, all the jealousy, all the frustration, all the need; it's all coming out at once. He wraps his arms tighter around you, pulling you into him. You can feel his heartbeat against your own. You pull away, after a while, panting and having to wrap your hands around his face to keep his lips physically away from your own. "We've been.. gone for a long time, Oliver."

"Yeah, we have.."
He says a bit shakily, his voice is filled with need and passion. Oliver looks at you for a full second, before he pulls you back into him with full strength, his lips desperate for your own. His body is pressed up against you, and his hand is in your hair, his breathing is a bit shaky, just like his voice.

"Oliver, darling. We can't kiss anymore. We have to get back to the team," you murmur, pressing your hands against his cheeks to keep him from matching their lips together again. Despite being told that you can't keep kissing, Oliver still tries pressing his lips into yours, just desperate to claim another kiss.

"Let's just stay out here for a little longer..."  He whispers, his body is still pressed against yours, he is a bit reluctant to let go.

"You're the Captain, remember? The fact that you even left the pitch before your ending talk is pretty suspicious."
You tease, running your thumbs over the apples of his cheeks. "I'll come up with some excuse. We won. No one will care as long as I'm not gone for too long." He whispers back, but he still seems reluctant about going back.

"Please..? Just for a few more minutes.."
"We've been gone for ten minutes already, Oliver."
"Ten more then. Please." He whimpers, clearly wanting a little more time. He's a bit pathetic, but at this point, the need to claim your lips again is overwhelming his thoughts, and he's trying anything and everything for the sensation again. You sigh fondly, sitting both of you on the covered bleachers.
"Five."
"Six. Please?"
He's trying his best. It's a bit pathetic, but Oliver only gets like this when it comes to you. His usual rational and calm demeanor completely vanishes. You break at his pretty eyes peering into yours, nodding and patting his thigh, "Fine, fine. Six minutes."
Oliver doesn't hesitate, pulling you back into him again, his lips are just as hungry as before, his fingers dig into you tightly.

"Do you mind this, by the way? Me wanting you this badly?"
He mumbled against your lips, kissing between the words. You grin, grabbing the sides of his head to bring your lips to his forehead.
"Oh darling, I love it. It's very sweet to know just how obsessed you are."
The words that you're saying are only making him more obsessed, your words like fuel to the fire that's burning inside of him. His hand has moved into your hair, his breath is shaky and his voice is hoarse, but still kissing you hungrily.

His other hand is moving up your thighs, slowly but surely, Oliver can't seem to get enough of you. You grin against his lips again, licking his bottom lip to deepen the kiss. Oliver kisses you back, his grip on you is only becoming tighter. His entire body is pulsing with excitement and anticipation, his chest and heart pumping so quickly.

The kiss deepens, and he claims your lips again and again.

You two definitely did not just stay back for six minutes. By the time Oliver had finally been satiated by the kissing, it was dark. You two giggled as you snuck back into the dorms, deciding that you'll come up with a lie tomorrow.