Part 13

(in sam office)

Sam was just sitting in his chair doing nothing just playing with paper waight. His thoughts wondering to a certain someone. He was a bit frustrated because he couldn't stop thinking about his new guest yang yu tang. He knew that he already has some feelings when he first met this guy in the club. But he didn't knew that this guy have this kind of effect on him. He is shocked himself. He didn't want to admit it.

Sam pov

"i can't let this guy go. But I can't have him like this, my world is too dangerous for him"
I was lost in my thoughts, that I didn't hear john entering in my office.

"sir... Sir!? Are you okay ?!" john said a bit louder this time.

"huh? Yeah, yes" I snapped out of my thoughts. And looked at john.

"are you ok sir? You look stress!" john said as he set on one of the empty chair.

"it's nothing. Just about work." i sigh and took out a cigarette, lighting it up.

"work!? I have never seen you getting stress about work!" john said a bit curious and worried.

"are you sure it's about work not about a certain someone." john said now smirking at his boss.

"don't be nosy john, I am not in the mood." sam said glaring at john.

"anyways, any update on Zi xin."

"no update sir. That fucker is too clever he is still hiding And leaking our information to other gangs.

"that fucker, I am pretty sure there is someone who is helping him hiding. He is not that clever to escape from our hands." sam said as he fold his arms.

"do you think cris wu is helping him hide?" john said. As his expression became more serious.

"definitely." sam said as he stood up from his chair and walked towards his bar table, pouring himself a drink.

"be careful with our next deliveries." sam said as he sipped his drink.

"OK sir, then I will be going." john said as he stood up to go.

"Ah wait.. "

"yes sir? Do you need something"

"send someone to buy some clothes for yu. And ask him to join me at the dinner."

"Ok sir, will do." john said secretly smirking as he walked out of the door.

(sam pov)

I sigh as I drank whole thing in my glass. "you are gonna regret this sam" i mumbled to myself as my thoughts Wonder to yang yu tang again.

(at the dinner)

Sam was waiting for the guest that he invited. Dinner was already served on the table. Sam looked at his watch again a bit angry.

"What the hell, where is he??" he shouted at his servant.

"S..sorry sir but he is refusing to come when we tried to bring him he started to throw stuff at us" servant said with his head down.

Sam expression change into anger, he clench his jaw.

"no one, absolutely no one tried to disobey me. How dare he? " he said in low tone the anger is visible on his face.

"you will regret it baby" he said in his head.

"no one will give him food until I say, got it? " he growls at his servants .

The servants just nodded. no one said anything. They know if they didn't follow there boss order they will see hell on earth.

(that evening) (sam office)

(On the phone)
'where the hell are you john' sam said.
'sorry sir there was some trouble' john said
' i am coming to your office I will tell you everything' the call got cut off.

After some time there was a knock at the door. And john walked in he had a trouble expression on his face. He sat on the chair.

"what happened" sam said with calm expression.

"sir that motherfucker cris wu send his man they sneakly attacked on us at our delivery location and they kill many of our men also destroyed our goods." john said clenching his jaw.

"we have to do something sir, Fuckers are getting braver day by day" john said as anger can be seen on his face.

Sam got up from his chair and walked towards a small room that contains a good collection of guns, he picked up his favorite gun.  shiny and clean, 'only for king' was engraved beautyfully on the side of the gun.

Sam smirked as he slide his finger on the engraved word.

"don't worry john let's remind them who is the king. They will face the consequences of there actions."

"two days later theres gonna be a big drug deal at sector 5. The clients are from Russia cris wu will be there." John informed sam lin.

"prepare our best shooters, disable every cctv in range of 5 km. Kill everyone, no hostage. Sam instructed as he again sat on his chair.

"and cris wu? John asked.

"leave him, theres no fun in this business without a good enemy." sam smirked.

"OK then I'll prepare for this mission" john said and got up and walked towards the door. He stopped at the door looked back smiling widely.

"i heard that your guest made a rukus in the room shouting and throwing stuff."

"what a fiesty! Just how you like it." john said laughing.

"just get lost!" sam hissed at john.

Sam sigh loudly as he slouch lazily on his chair. He still have to deal with his guest.

"yang yu tang, sweetheart you dare to disobey me. Tsk tsk " sam smirked.