Part 18 john richy

(next day)

Yu were in a very bad shape, He didn't eat much, he was lost in his own thoughts.
The voices in his head were drowning him in misery.

What he thought or hope could be love, but it was just a facade just a illusion a very beautiful illusion that he belive in all this lie.

'Why... Why he fell in love with a devil.' it was the only thing in his head as he cried himself to sleep.

(with sam)

Sam was suffering from same misery like yu. He was in his office. He want to drown himself in work as a unsuccessful attempt to divert his mind. He was lost in his thoughts.

"sir.. our japnease client are delaying the payment this time but they..." john stopped talking as he looked that his boss not listening him.

"Mr. Lin..." john called a bit loudly this time.

"Ah.. I am tired john!.. lets go to the club for a drink!" sam said getting up as he wore his suit jacket.

"but what about the meeting!?" john asked confused.

"postpone it." sam orderd.

(time skip) (in blue heart club)

The atmosphere of the club was very Lively, people were drinking, laughing, chatting, and dancing on the loud the music that was playing in the club.
John was sitting there on the sofa, irritated as he looked at his boss who was drowning his worries in the alcohol. Not just few drinks he already empty many bottles.

John already tried many times to stop his heartbroken boss to stop drinking but his attempts were unsuccessful.

"i am going to washroom." john said as he stood up.

"So..? ..What do you want me to do.. " sam replied sluggishly. As alcohol taken an effect on him.

"nothing. Just stop drinking already." john said rolling his eyes. "or your liver will burst!!"
He walked out.

Sam is john's boss but they are really close with eachother. They are like friends. john always stayed by his side always helping and protecting him. Sam also trust john with his life and relays on him with his problems.

(with john)

John was done with his business and was walking back as he spot someone at other side of the club. He stopped as he looked at the person face.

"isn't it that boy..? Richy..?" john mumbled to himself. He scanned the boy head to toe as he raised his brow.

Richy was wearing a casual sexy outfit, perfectly styled hair, and with his cute looks, he was looking hell attractive.

He didn't know what came over him as he sneakly walked towards them and sit on one of the empty chair near them. Trying to listen  there conversation sneakly.
Even he didn't knew why he is trying to sneak like that.

(with richy)

It was a weekend, so he planed the nighout with his his friends. He also told them about yu and they were also worried and told richy that it will be alright.

He was just chatting and laughing with his friends, anaware of someone trying to sneak on him.

"hey!! I heard that you were on blind date but she ran off!!" richy laugh as he pointed towards his friend kai. Everyone started laughing.

"yaha!!! Stop talking about that! I am still traumatized.!" kai whine as he glared at his laughing friends.

"stop talking about others! And tell me did you find anyone yet?" somi asked richy.