・⁠。⊹゚ฺhyung line dates↝⊹

Skz Hyung line, date imagine ~

☆゚⁠.⁠*🎀・⁠。゚

Bangchan~✓
- park date. Walks, picnics, something relaxing that would make both of you forget about work, this is a given at this point 😭

-you'd be walking around the park, chan noticing you watching a small boy flying a kite. He'd of course lead you over to the street vendors, distracting you the whole way until you're suddenly standing behind chan as he buys two kites for you, asking you which color you'd like, handing it to you before taking you out to the widest area of grass, teaching you how to use it before he sits you in his lap, letting the strong winds pulling your kites along.

Leeknow~✓
- volunteer to play with cats at the shelter.
No doubt in my mind that this would be his first idea, he'd be smiling and laughing the entire time, watching the small kittens trip over themselves, the clumsy cuteness being too much to handle.

-Speaking of cuteness overload he'd go crazy over you feeding the runt of the litter with a little bottle of milk, the milk definitely messing up the kittens whiskers making both of you laugh.

-He'd definitely be breaking out the checkbook for these kitties too, donating as much as reasonably possible after spending the day with the animals.

-at the end of the day he'd ask you to go wait in the car, walking out happily as he sees you distracted on your phone. You'd look up to tell him how much you'd enjoy the date before noticing the little white kitten in his hand. He knew it was your favorite and it seemed to love you too, so he couldn't resist.

Changbin~✓
- "build a bear", HEAR ME OUT. I think this actually fits binnie so well, it's cute and goofy, going through the whole process of picking out the animal stuffie you want and dressing it up, giving it a heart and name, it's absolutely ridiculous but it'd be so fun tho.

Binnie would definitely pick out your animal for you, getting you either the fox, cat or puppy, based off of you're "look" is y'know cat pretty, deer pretty, fox pretty.
He'd definitely take the picking an outfit part way too seriously, you laughing at his inability to pick a dress for your stuffie. "Wait- no this one, no um wait-."
(You'd also be eating this entire time, binnie obviously buying you a large pretzel and coffee, duh)

Hyunjin~✓
- butterfly garden. This makes too much sense to me tbh, it's perfect.

He'd bring his sketchbook and camera, making sure to capture as many photos as possible of you with the flowers and scenery.
He'd freak out as a butterfly would land in your hair, frantically whisper yelling at you to stay still as he snapped the picture.
You'd be there for at least a couple hours, hyunjin making you pose for him as he'd sketch you in his sketchbook.

Weeks would pass after your date, you'd forget about it for awhile until one night hyunjin tells you he has a gift for you, making you sit on the couch and cover your eyes as he brings it out. "If I see you peeking y/n, I swear." You'd open your eyes on his say so, confused as you see a blank canvas, well until he takes off the cover, revealing a large painting of you and the butterfly, him of course using the photo as his reference.
"Do you like it..?"
_______________________________
__________________