dream

Ongoing dream of aisha

A big hall with window from foot to ceiling with whole view of city, golden-silver baloon's filled in room, the flat is a penthouse with huge cellings, a big TV ready to play happy birthday, A big sofa, with ready wine glasses, a mile away kitchen spreading smell of deliciously made chicken tikka Aisha is decorating for birthday in the hall,

Aisha: it's going to be 12:00 soon, and cake is still not here, where are adarsh and Priya stuck with cake, I should call?

(Phone rings)

Priya: Aisha open the door! We didn't ring the bell since kartik would wake up.

(Aisha opens the door)

Adarsh-Priya: Happy birthday Aisha!

Aisha: Shhhh! Lower your volume, kartik has really sharp hearing sense you know.

Priya: yes we do know, but you both have same birthdates, still from 2years only kartik's bday is celebrated, why not celebrate yours this time?

Adarsh: Exactly! That asshole would be sleeping instead of wishing you rightnow, I think this time he should give a surprise.

Priya: Yes! Agreed! Let's wake him before only!

Aisha: guys listen! When two people fall in love, anyone can take efforts, he gets tired whole day in office, can't I do this much? Even after being busy so much he gives his every min to me even when he is in meeting he will stop it, you all know that right? You see it in your office only., and anyways today I have the biggest surprise for him (wide smile).

Adarsh: OHHH! So today is the day for him to know?

Priya: and what's the plan!?

Aisha: (her alarm of 12:00 rings), guys first let's wake him up.

Aisha walks towards the stairs while Priya and adarsh are behind,

Priya: (in a voice that only adarsh can listen) now it's gonna be uno reverse!
(They both give eachother proud smile)

Aisha, adarsh Priya go on the 2nd floor to the room of Aisha and kartik to wake kartik up but when Aisha opens the door, suddenly the lights go off, when she turns around, even Priya and adarsh go missing,
Aisha opens her tourch, step into the room to see kartik, but finds a letter, and lights come back.

Happy birthday my soulmate,
Before our marriage when Naina dumped me, I was nothing, I grew, I learned, I always thought I loved her,and will love her forever, but when you were arranged with me, I found that, love can never be one sided, and if it is so it's not love it is sacrifice of yourself. With you I get a different kind of peace, I'm do not worry anymore about my family, because I know you are here at home, today, I have planned a small surprise for you, please head to the terrace of building my queen.

Aisha goes to the terrace just above their house on 50th floor, she opens the door of terrace,
The golden lights in dark night light up, pink rose petals, golden balloons all over the place.
When Aisha looks forward kartik is coming towards her with whitegolden coloured cake, he gives a smile when Priya and adarsh from behind Aisha, start singing happy birthday, Aisha hugs kartik.