Moved out

(ofc i have a song for this ch aswell, start with song 'jaan nisar')

countinued from the where the aisha's dream was left:

aisha woke up tensed, she remembered every detail of dream, names, place, but she couldnt say if this was past or future, she remembered the dream but not her past, still the first thing after dream she thought of was ishaan, she got of the bed and the door of room opened, it was priya, adarsh, mom, adarsh and mom were singing the happy birthday song behind priya, and priya had a cake in her hand,

priya: happy birthdayy aishaa!!! 

aisha: thankyouu ya'all but i have to leave now to go somewhere can we celebrate afterwards??

adarsh: so urgent where? come i will leave you there.

aisha: no, no, i will go myself, its a bit personal. 

priya: okay! no worries, but remember to take your medicines before you go okay?

aisha: ya sure, i will bath quickly and leave, but thankyouuu hearties!!!

they did a group hug, aisha, priya, adarsh, mom. and aisha went for a quick shower, and from the window she could see snow on the roads aswell, the house had heaters, she wore a winter out fit with black long coat,ofc a mask goggle so noone recognises her and drive herself to kartik's cafe, she got into the cafe but the staff was changed, she couldnt see kartik anywhere, she went to the counter 

aisha: hey! can i get chocolate cupcake freshly made?

counter girl: ya sure ma'am anything else?

aisha: no, just a question

counter girl: sure convey?

aisha: a staff named kartik, who lives in one off the apartment above, where is he?

counter girl: umm he usually comes in evening for his shift and owner of this cafe, any problem                             ma'am?

aisha: no he is really sweet, any idea where he would be now?

counter girl: he is ceo and founder of current famous startup in shimla 'homework' a interior                                    designing company, in west shimla. he should be there rightnow but, Oh here are                                your cupcakes.

aisha: ya, thankyou so much, just one more question? his son, ishaan where is he?

counter girl: i dont really know, we didnt see ishaan and kartik sir both from morning though.

aisha: oh okay, thankyou.

this made aisha really worry alot more now, she took a bite of cupcake exactly what she eat yesterday when kartik was making it, remembering the moment a small smile appeared on her face, she decided to visit homework. but when she visited homework 

receptionist : no, kartik has taken some long work from home leave just in morning, we have                                     no idea where he is, and he is not at home aswell, ishaan had fever, they are not at                              hospital aswell.

aisha: you have his number?

receptionist: yes, **********, this is his buisness number.

aisha: ookay thankyou so much.

aisha came out of the office and tried calling on the number, and kartik did pick up the call. Only his voice was enough for me to melt. 

kartik : hello?

aisha: where the hell are you!

The call went silent for secs, he recognised aisha, he didnt reply and aisha just got put on hold or something,

call : "apan jya vyakti la call karit aahe, te sadhya vyast aahe, krupaya nantar call kara"

aisha cut the call and tried to call several times in whole day but no reply, but since if he was in shimla, the ringtone should have been hindi or regional language, but the language was marathi, so he is in maharashtra?

aisha to herself: is he avoiding me? but why? what happened? being loyal to his ex-wife? ya i                                            guess, i shouldnt follow him then.

                                                           2-3 MONTHS  LATER:

                                                 (play 'dil ibaadat' for more vibe)

aisha pov:

things have changed, now i remember my dreams, and names, kartik and ishaan, dreams feel like living a life with kartik, birth of ishaan, marriage, everything has already happened in my dreams, my life has completely changed, happier than before, there is not a sec when i cant see kartik ishaan around me, feels like falling in love, everyday i waite to only sleep and sleep, because every sleep shows me a aisha living her best life with her family somewhere in universe, but a dream of me falling of stairs, keeps troubling at every dreams end, and makes me wake up, today im up to meet more chubbies like ishaan, i have been invited to my old school, rightnow im in my car watching only buildings around me, and still thinking about kartik, what if he would have been with me in my school, sneaking down somehwere just to hug, hold hands, spend time together, till i was thinking stupid things, we reached the school, they had done some really great decoration, there was a big stage in front, i seated with the principal  on a sofa just in front of stage, the performances started, and i had to go to pee, i am very hydrated soul, i have pee in every 1hr i drink so much water, i came out of the washroom towards the sink, my hairs came on the right side of my face covering the face and my view, and i could just see someone else hands washing besides me, and my heartbeats went wild, it was kartik. my heart feels this only one time, and that is when kartik is around, i turned my face right side but no one, i turned around and i could only see the back, and i knew it was kartik, i ran to pat him on shoulder but till then he vanished in the crowd of parents coming through the gate.

 i went to the hall and sat again, many dances went, and the dances of 1st std started, and the dance had ishaan in it, or i was day dreaming?, but  i wasnt, when the students came to give me bouquet together, ishaan was first in front of me, but he didnt recognise me. when the students went and other dances took place i asked principal to let me visit the bouquet children, but they denied. 

afterwards when we were about to leave, seated in car, the whole crowd of parents were around us for pics, but the crowd was so big, if i got out of car they would have walked on me, and i was clearly just finding if i could see kartik or atleast ishaan out in crowd, after a mile i did, kartik and ishaan were licking gola. i made adarsh stop the car then and there and decided to meet them. A feeling of rejection was in me for blocking me but it was replaced by the love i felt towards him, i decided to confess then and there, everything would be cleared.