When He Slapped his Wife: 1

??POV~
I woke up by the sun rays. I felt something heavy on me. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful husband sleeping on top of me. I slightly rubbed his back and kissed on his forehead and it made him woke up.

??: Did I wake up my little wifey?

I said while rubbing my husband's back gently. He humms in response and cuddles me again.

??: It's time to make our breakfast     bub.

??: Five minutes more Junnie Please.

He says in sleepy voice and hugs me more tightly.

Jun: Hao baby skipping breakfast is not good baby.

Minghao: How can I wake up when my back is aching. "Pouts"

Jun: Did I go too hard on you last night?

He Nodded with his Pouty Lips And I Chuckled On His Cuteness

Minghao: Did you Chuckled at me Moon Junhui?

He said in an annoying tone and started beating me with his tiny fist,I'm Enjoying by seeing my angry Wife.I got an idea in my evil mind and I held his hand and drag him towards me and attach our lips together, Hao stopped his Action And hides his blushing face in my chest.

Jun: Now Let's go and have breakfast or you want something else hmmm
          I raised my Eyebrows

Hao: Shameless!

Hao Stands up from the bed went to the bathroom

Jun: Need Some Help? I shouted teasing him

Hao: I can do it myself you Monster!

Then we went down the stairs and had breakfast.

                ~Time Skips~

             ~One Month Later~

               ~Minghao's POV~

I spent my almost time watching TV.
My Husband Moon Junhui won't allow me to work even in his own Company.
We are Married for 2 Years and even fought sometimes like other Couples,
But my husband is so Caring he make
Sure everyday he spends his free time with me.

But from these past few weeks we are not able to spend time together because of his work.I got so Bored for being alone in this mansion so I called DK but he doesn't answer my calls.

Hao: What A good Friend!

I'm Very Annoyed by DK not answering my calls

But suddenly I got A Call and I thought it was DK so I start yelling without knowing who is on the call...........

Minghao: I CALLED YOU LITERALLY FIVE TIMES AND YOU DID NOT ANSWERED MY CALLS AND NOW YOU'RE CALLING ME FOR SAYING THAT I'm So sorry Hao I couldn't answer your calls I was so busy with my papers.

   TO BE CONTINUED......

________________________
hello it's my first time so I'm sorry it's short because I'm gonna start with short stories than I'll give you some long and more interesting stories......
Hope y'all would like it.