Chapter 1

First person POV:

"I know who you are~" You say in a calm hushed voice looking into his eyes.

Freezing cold eyes, emotions seemingly looked away. Yet he didnt hurt you. The cruel killer seemingly having an interest in you...a soulmate is a one in a lifetime chance and he probably wasnt going to throw it away just like that. Neither would you.

...What did that make you guys now...

You just sat there staring into his eyes, gaying at his every feature and every move. Just..sitting...and admiring, well him. You always had a slight fable for extraordinary things. Normal was boring and bland to you. Only adrenaline could keep you happy and lively. Youd run out of energy otherwise. Scray things were sickly sweet to you because of the way they scared you.

Your gaze wandered from his blue eyes to his eyelids. marks of the burnt skin showing what his past had done to him. His skin dry and peely at some parts as over the years it ever so slowly had started regenerating bit by bit leaving huge scars to run all over his body. His arms graced by extraordinary shades and forms of burnt skin. From his eyes you went to his nose. Badly burnt and thin due to the loss and regrowths of epidermis and dermis at least.His hoody slightly dirtied and not quiet fitting. Probably stolen. The laces pulled a bit tight to keep most of his hair under his hoody. You raised a hand...the hand which held the shared mark on your wrist and held it with fingers almost reaching for his hoody. Waiting for confirmation.

His gaze trailing from your eyes over your face and collar to your arm and hand. He ever so slightly tilted his head in a nod. You gently pulled back his hood. Black- brownish hair came to light. Black slightly crusty ends and brown  soft roots of hair. At about shoulder length. Your hand automatically followed the falling hood and lightly touched his hair while doing so. As soon as his hair was out in the open, the dim light of your mutedly room fell onto his strands of hair and soft light embraced his features.

He reached up to your lowr arm, just above the mark and pulled it down slowly to be able to look at it again. your other hand simply on your lap you followed his movements and allowed him to do so...

He slowly ran his tumb across it. The slight stinging like a very sensory sensation running up and down your arm almost tickling. He then started holding it with his other hand...he pulled out a knife. and placed the sharp side of it on your arm. cold metal against your soft skin as his dry fingers held onto you. Cut after cut after cut...pain shot up your nerves and warm blood started slowly running down your arm- And your vision was free once again. You could see...around you the red spots that once again covered your surrounding floor slightly. "SHIT" You cursed and immediately let go of the sharp object in your hand. A clank as it fell to the floor and after a couple of seconds stopped shaking. All the while you were pressing your own palm onto the new wounds trying to stop the bleeding as you hurriedly moved to the bathroom...where you kept a spare medkit for exactly such cases...Call it shizophreni, visions, phantoms, hypnotica, depression or whatever...the feelings always seemed surreal and you ended up hurting yourself almost everytime. Thats how quick a dream can go froom wholesome to scary. You knew the fact that it were always the people that you admired that hurt you was mirroring the fact that deep down you knew you shouldnt admire them. They twist and misform your mind and picture of the society. It misleads and proclaims  my mind every single time. I was clean for a fucking month...well almost...but ofcourse I couldnt keep it going...A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of telling my psychiatrist about this...I would have to...eventually..

Short chapter I know but I want opinions, theorys so far and ideas on how to continue. Ill tag whoever has a fitting idea for the next and ongoing chapters in the following chapters and well see...See ya then my dears~

;) LJ out