chapter-1 Art exhibition

"Koo Baby where are you? "
The man asks in his velvety voice as He runs his hands around the room in hope of finding his lover.
"I am Here Taehyung . "
Soon a delicate voice speaks up grabbing the man named Taehyung's both hands leading him towards the couch.
"Where were you?  I was calling your name And you didn't even responded."
He asks slowly forwarding his hand to Hold His Lover.
"I was in the washroom Tae Relax."
He says as He pulls the blind male close paving the way for him to hold His waist while the male held him securely softly smiling in the direction  His lover's voice was coming from.

They both sat in silently one was using his phone and the other was humming a sweet melody.
"Okay Tae I Have to go now it's almost time for my college. "
The male Who looked quite innocent with soft rare facial features says.
"Hm I'll be waiting then Bye Take care. "
Taehyung says as He leans in the direction His lover was sitting.
The male got the idea and leaned in too sealing their lips with a loving kiss.
"I-I actually have some work at Home today so i..won't come Here tonight. "
The innocent male says hesitating in between as He know the male is too clingy to even let go of him for a mere second.

"W-Why?"
The blind male asks as He shifts closer to his lover squeezing His waist rubbing it softly afterward.
"Dad Wants to talk to me about something That's why Don't worry I will come to meet you it's just I won't be staying for the night."
The male named Jungkook says as He softly caresses His boyfriend's hairs who seem to be relaxing in His touch.
"I'll leave now. "
He says and Gets up grabbing his phone and bag swinging it over his shoulder He steps forward as His boyfriend follows him moving slowly so that He won't bump into furniture.

"Baby H-Hold Me."
He says forwarding his hand in the direction he felt his lover's presence.
"Yeah Yeah come."
Jungkook quickly turned around holding His hand Taking Him towards the main door.
Even though the male knows every corner of his house He still fears that he might bump into something.
After biding goodbye to each other the blind male closes the door turning back as He slowly steps forward going towards a room.
As Soon as He enters the smell of paint reaches his Nose.
Art room..

That's what it is Even after being blind The male can paint so well.
He indeed is an artist who has successfully became independent.
He earns enough to have shelter food and necessities.
When He was walking on the street with his stick a Ball come in his way as he lose his balance falling right on the ground.
But He was thankful enough to that angel looking boy who came to help him.
He still remembers that soft melodious delicate voice who was concerned for him.

Flashback (7 months ago)
"Hey are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?  I am really sorry the kids were playing with me and the ball just....um knocked you off."
The boy says helping him to stand as well as dusting his clothes he handed him the stick bowing lightly.
Even though the male couldn't see it he was sure the male bowed apologetically as He felt it.
"I-It's fine I am okay."
He states to stop the panicking male.
"Yeah so do-do you want to talk? I mean do you want to eat something like um... Just let's grab something to eat it will be on me as My apology."
"No no it's fine i am actually getting late for an important work. "
Before the other male could say anything The blind male was already gone.

They met again and again It was always the Innocent male who took initiative to talk to him.
He felt nice and comfortable for the very first time.
The male didn't judged him at all.
He would talk to him so nicely.
The blind male started to open up to him Making the other one happy as Well.
Their bond grew strong as They would go to eat ice cream.
Giggle together With a positive vibe.
Both the males had their own fragrance the one had vanilla coconut and the other had Cherries with chocolate whenever these two fragrances were together The negativity was far from them.
Taehyung Who had a boyfriend for 5 years broke up 3 months ago.
He was not recovered from that but the male made him forget about everything.

Jungkook was always in his mind even if he tried to paint his thoughts off he couldn't...He just couldn't.
Jungkook who had no intentions but to make a friendly bond with the male who seemed so lonely in his perspective.
While the other was falling for him again and again everyday every night.
But Was not ready to accept it as He didn't really wanted to get hurt again.
But somewhere His heart was saying This is the person and Taehyung listened to His heart.
That's how everything changed told Jungkook about his feelings but the male just laughed it off saying it's just a mere attraction only if he knew it wasn't...it wasn't for Taehyung.

Being sad Taehyung didn't went on that route again He didn't wanted to meet That cute male again.
But He couldn't go a single day without seeing him.
Jungkook who was confused why the male was not showing up started to worry and That's when He realised
"Did he started to care for that blind male? "
"Was he really worrying about a man whom he just met 3 weeks ago? "
At night he was just staring at the ceiling when Taehyung's image came infront of him.
"His almond brown eyes. "
"His smile. "
"His tanned skin"
"His voice "
That's when He realised "He may have started to develop feelings for him. "

But The blind male wasn't showing up And He didn't knew the address.
He waited at the same spot everyday hoping that he would meet with Taehyung but the male never showed up.
Only if he knew that Taehyung was trying to save his heart from getting crushed again.
But only if he knew that the other male was dying to meet him.

And the destiny played a game both of them met again in an Art exhibition.
The blind male was just sitting there as people were passing by his art.
He felt..He felt that strong vanilla coconut cologne again and a soft delicate body hugging him while he could feel tingles on his body by continuously rubbing of a very beautiful face on his neck.
That's the place where their story started.
At the art exhibition.