Overslept

Brii told me to just leave and she wass gone ride with Kii, Nae, and Vicky. So I left to Wes house being the first person there. Everybody else got there like 5-20 minutes after me. Wes got the biggest house that's why we all met up there and Joe and Terrell live at the back house of Wes' house. them niggas got cleaned up then we just decided to stay there just chill and have a movie night. I wass with Brii, Kii was with noodles, Nae wass with vicky, and Joe Terrell and Wes just went out to the club.

Tuesday Morningg. . .
I'm in my dorm it's 9:45 and I have class at 10:00 my first day of class and I'm already going to be late. I have a class with Kii and vicky. my teacher iss Mr.ady he kool and we barely do work in his class so I just be vibing. class end at 12:00 I have practice everyday at 3-6. Then I would either go home or to Brii place to shower do homework and go to sleep. Since Brii been helping me do my homework since I wass tired after basketball practice I been doing pretty good for the first semester.

3rd semester. . .
"Ashley go to the office they need Uu" said mr.ady "for what mann" I asked. "Damnn girll Whatchu did now" he said tryna be funny. I said "nothing mann Uu Trippen". I left the class and my counselor asked me to give some students a tour of the campus since I wass doing good in my class. I said " whateverr". I wass still a freshman and new myself so that really didn't make no sense. I decided to give them a tour anyway and They called Vicky out the class to help me. One of the girls that wass apart of the tour bumped into me and dropped all her stuff. I helped her pick them up while Vicky wass still walking with the rest of the students not noticing we got left behind. It took forever to put her stuff back and when we did put all of it back Vicky and the rest of the students were nowhere to be found. I said "wow" she said "thank Uu I really appreciated it". I said "no problem anytime". then I said "well since the rest of them are nowhere to be found I'll just give Uu a personal tour myself". She said "Awww that's cute". In my head I wass like how df iss that cute?? But I gave her the tour anyway. It soon started to thunder and heavy rain started to fall out of nowhere. I invited her to my dorm since it wass closer than hers.