Welcome to our life....1

Jennie: Waiting for her members in the dance practice room. Send a message to her members. 

                         I'm already here. See you girls in 15 minutes. 

Jisoo: Arrived at the practice room. 

Hi, sorry I'm late. We had a family dinner. Haven't Rose and Lisa come here yet?

Jennie: Sighs.

Lisa is shooting something in another room, and Rose is recording. By the way, there is a suggestion to change some of our choreography. 

Jisoo: Smile

Well, we still have 2 weeks to prepare for our comeback. I think we have enough time for practice. 

Lisa: Entered

Ohh! Hello unnies. Sorry, I had to take a few spiels. Did you see this? BTS is coming back next month. 

Rose: Entered

Yaahhhhh!! Yahhh!! Our fans and BTS fans fighting again on Twitter. It's because we are again coming back almost at the same time. 

............

Jimin: Checking through his phone.

The news has dropped for our upcoming comeback and guess everyone is excited. I love our fans. And Tae, they are asking you to update on Instagram. 

Tae: Sighs.

I don't have anything to update. We are not allowed to post our promotion yet. So, there's nothing to post. 

...........

Jennie: Checking through her phone. 

It's always like this. Let's not be pressured and focus on ourselves and our fans. They waited for us, so let's just mind them. 

Jisoo: Sighs

Yeah! Jennie is right. We can't dictate what they'll do or say. Our fans will forever fight for us and the same goes for BTS. So, we must work hard.

Lisa: Get her camera.

And we must keep them updated and let them know we are also here for them. 

Rose: Smile.

True. Come on let's take a picture together and post it on Instagram. 

Look at Jisoo.

Except Jisoo unnie. Unnie? When are you going to make an account on Instagram? 

Jisoo: Sighs.

Soon. You know me, and you even know that I have a complicated family. I'm trying my best to keep other things private. But maybe soon, I'll. 

Jennie: Postures the camera.

Come on, let's have a picture now. Then proceed to our practice. 

--- 

1..2..3.. smile...

........

J-hope: Scanning his phone. 

Why Blackpink is also trending? 
Ohh!! They just updated. They are really working hard for their comeback. 

Jimin: Pat Jin's shoulder. 

Your half-sister is coming back in 2 weeks. 
You being his look-alike will surely be trending.

Jin: Sigh.

Let's stop talking about Jisoo. Let's have some rest.

Jimin: Shook his head.

It's you, who mentioned her name. I was just---

Saw Jin wearing his headphones.

......

Jin: Arrived at his apartment and saw Hyo Joo sitting on the couch.

W-What are you doing here?

Why are you here?

Hyo Joo: Sighs.

What am I doing here? I'm still your elder sister.

Approached Jin.

Why did you not attend our family dinner earlier?

Jin: Looked away.

You know that BTS is coming back soon. So, that I was so busy, I forgot about it.

Hyo Joo: Looked at Jin.

Blackpink's coming back schedule is 1st than yours. Jisoo is busier than you. But she was able to attend our dinner.

Jin: Walked out.

I'm tired, you can go now. I'll call your driver to take you to your house. 

Locked the door of his room. 

.........

Hyo Joo: Arrived home and spent almost the whole night reading her script on the balcony. 

The door opened.

J-Jisoo? You're in-house.

Jisoo: Saw Hyo Joo. 

O-Ohhh unnie. Are you still awake? It's already 5 in the morning. 

Hyo Joo: Sighs.

I have a shoot for my drama this evening. I had to go through my script. How was your rehearsal?

Jisoo: Approached Hyo Joo. 

Well, it went well. We had some changes in choreography but we are trying our best to do well in our comeback. 

Hyo Joo: Scanning her phone.

Your company released a teaser earlier at midnight. And it's you. I don't like it. The light is all over your face, the makeup isn't visible. 

Go now, have some rest, and have your vitamins. 

Jisoo: Nodded and went into her room. Washed her face and got changed. Went to her bed and scanned her phone.

What's wrong with this? This isn't bad

Sighed and closed her eyes. 

.........