AARON X APHMAU

my little brother forced me to make this😭
also this is b4 they dated<3
APHMAUS POV:
Todays a normal day and im going mining. I found diamonds! I go mine them but then i hear the tnt sound.."AAAAAAH!" i scream and close my eyes but i dont get exploded instead im being held bridal style by..My one and only crush...Aaron! I blush severely. "Hey! are you okay..?" He asks worried. "I-Im fine!" i mutter. "Okay. Thats good!" he smiles, hes so pretty.. No aph! focus! "hey would you wanna maybe...come to m-my house..? i mean it's probably safer there..!" he says kinda blushing..?! "s-sure!!" i stutter. i hear ein laughing and i roll my eyes. of course its ein. "ugh ein.." i scoff. he chuckles. "he cant get you when youre with me.." he smiles. I smile back. "Thank you Aaron.." i whisper. "Youre welcome aph.." he whispers back.
(they get to his house bc im lazy:3)
i walk around and go into his room. "w-wait aph!-" i open his door and see pictures of me everywhere and a purple bed next to his. I get flustered. "A-aaron.. i-" i try to get out. "I-Its not what it looks like-! I swea-" i cute him off by kissing him gently on his lips. "i like you aaron.." i confess. "W-Wait really?! i- i like you too aph!" he says.

yada yada yada..they kill ein and live happily ever after the end~