||Two Different Fates, One Story||

Disclaimer: I don't own Transformers; Michael Bay and Hasbro do. I only own my OCs, plot twists, and cliffhangers.~Hannah

A/N: This part will be in two P.O.Vs at the same time. This is Tanya's. This is Unknown. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Change...

"People change, things go wrong. Shit happens, but life goes on."

I've been to hell and back. I honestly doubt I could live with someone I care about..changing.

Things do go wrong, but that doesn't mean I'll give up. I won't give up until I finish what I started.

Strength...

"Stay positive even when it fells like your world is falling apart."

Staying positive..it isn't always the easiest thing to do, especially when you feel like the person you love the most..betrayed you.

When I'm done, and everything has played out the way it should, there will be no room for being positive. There will only be room for pain.

Life...

"Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come."

If only I could relive yesterday over again, maybe then I wouldn't have to feel this pain.

I enjoy life so I can make sure tomorrow will never come.

War...

"War can't kill love. Love can kill war."

Is that so? Then tell me why I feel the love slipping away, and why I feel myself slipping farther into a war than need be. Because that's exactly what it feels like.

Love..such a foolish word. It's weak, and only causes pain. Which I attend to prove.

Love...

"We fall in love by chance. We stay in love by choice."

Perhaps it was chance that I fell in love, but can I make the choice to stay in love? Can I make the choice to forgive the mistakes made by those around me?

By the time I'm finished, there won't be love. Only hatred...and death.

Fate...

"You can't fight fate."

I'm tired of fate fucking with my life; it only brings me pain. If I have to, I'll fight it until the death if it meant keeping my life in one piece.

In time, you'll see. You'll see you can't fight it; you can't fight me..nor can you win.

~*~

I once believed my fate was sealed, and that what I had accomplished would be the end of my pain.

But I was so wrong.

Not only is my journey not over, neither is the pain.

The pain keeps coming, and it only gets worse.

There's nothing worse than being betrayed by the one you love the most.

I still have a long journey ahead of me, and I don't even realize how fucked up my life really is.

And I won't until it's too late.

Because, for me...

My fate is held in the hands of an asshole who likes to ruin my life.

~*~

I know my fate is sealed, and I know I sealed it all those years ago when I started her pain.

For me, it's either life or death.

I either live..or I die.

But death doesn't scare me, rather, it excites me.

Especially when you get to cause death.

There's nothing better than taking the life of the one you hate the most.

Fortunately for me...

My fate is held in the hands of a God...one that smiles upon me; one that promises me revenge.

~*~

Hai reader-chan! ^~^

Looks like the book is starting sooner than I had planned..but oh well! :P The sooner the better!

And damn...talk about crazy psychopath :3 And to think...it only gets worse 030

And yes...some of you might need tissues, I can guarantee you that.

Because trust me...the feelz only get worse...and not in the good way OwO

Oh..don't forget about the cliffhangers >:3 Gotta love 'em!

I'm happy to be able continue on with Tanya's journey, and I'm happy to be able to spend it with you reader-chan! ^~^ And how does...2 updates per week sound? I plan on finishing this before summer break is over :3

Dedication: To Those Who Read This

~Till All Are One:

I suggest listening to the song "21 Guns" by Green Day.

It is the theme song for this book...and I think you know why :3

~Hannah~