||Chapter 7|| Two Truths And A Lie

NOTE: Unless otherwise mentioned, this book will now be written in a 3rd person omniscient point of view. I've worked on improving my writing style a lot during my absence so I hope you all enjoy what I hope is an improvement from my old writing style~

Disclaimer: Transformers doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Hasbro, all that belongs to me are my OCs and my plot twists.

~*~
You think you know someone.

Until you find out you don't know them at all.
~*~

||3rd Person P.O.V||

Willow thought she had seen it all.

After all, when you live with three brothers and only your father for most of your life, you're bound to see some crazy things; which she has. She's seen her oldest brother get chased by a horde of ducks, and her father somehow catch an ice cream maker on fire. Not only that, but she's known Tanya for years and the secret that she carries within her, a secret she's forever kept hidden like Tanya had asked her to do so many years ago.

Although, nothing could prepare Willow as she came face-to-face with the small robot Tanya called Frenzy, his crimson optics staring into her dark brown eyes.

"Tanya," Willow didn't stutter as she spoke, her voice laced with a mix of confusion and curiosity. "What in the world..is that?" She knew it was a robot, that much was obvious. However, the last time Willow checked, robots didn't normally make things explode. At least, not ones that civilians owned.

"Frenzy isn't a thing, Willow." Tanya corrected gently as she carefully picked Frenzy up from off the ground, said bot moving up Tanya's arm to rest contently on her shoulder; his optics still locked on the new human. "He's a sentient being." There was a pause. "Who, by the way, shouldn't even be here." She sent Frenzy a pointed look which caused him to flinch slightly. "You also need to replace whatever you destroyed when you blew up that box, mister."

"S-Sorry." Frenzy apologized. "B-but Fr-Frenzy w-was stu-stuck." He had to get out of that box somehow and Barricade had taught him that the best way to get yourself out of a sticky situation was to fight your way out.

Though, he never mentioned that you shouldn't fight your way out if it involved destroying something that someone owned, but boy did he wish Barricade had; Tanya was clearly upset now.

"I don't care Frenzy, that stuff took me forever to pack!" Now Tanya was whining, all her hard work being destroyed in a matter of seconds. "Plus, you could have just told Sparky you were there, she would have told me." She added, raising an eyebrow at the sheepish looking bot.

'Dear,' Sparky's voice caught Tanya's attention for a moment as the ancient being spoke for the first time since Frenzy's revealing. 'I understand you're upset that your belongings were destroyed, and I know you're confused as to why Frenzy is here.' Sparky could feel Tanya's confusion as it leaked through their bond which only caused Sparky's suspicions to increase. 'But that poor girl is looking more confused than Sideswipe after you explained to him how hot dogs were made.'

Tanya snickered. She remembered the day Sideswipe had asked her how hot dogs were made after watching her eat one during one of her visits to Diego Garcia. She had to explain to the poor bot that no, hot dogs were not made out of cooked dogs.

Sideswipe has since then sworn to never let her eat another hot dog whenever she came to visit.

'It's not my fault 'Hide told Sides hot dogs were made out of dogs.' Tanya knew Ironhide wasn't fond of dogs, or rodents as he called them, but she didn't realize his hatred for the species ran that deep.