𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Tobias

I laid on the bed, replaying every moment of our sex session, and Elijah was in the bathroom, looking at his neck to see if he had any hickies on his neck.

Which he didn't, but he wouldn't believe me.

"Ok, there aren't any markings." He wobbled out the bathroom.

"You ok? You look like you're having trouble standing." I smirked at him, and his face quickly turned into a frown.

"Fuck off, you made me like this."

I stood off the bed and made my way to him before I slithered my arms around his waist.

"Did you not like your reward?" I raised my brow, looking at him up and down. His face was like a beet, as he avoided my gaze, "I-I did."

"Good boy."

"Shush! I'm gonnato take a shower." He turned around and ran into the bathroom, but didn't close the door.

"Aren't you gonna close the door?"

"You've already seen everything, what's the point?" He pulled off his shirt, and his pants soon after.

I laugh, "Right." I soon went back to the bed, and as soon as I was about to lay down there was a knock at the door.

I walk over with a sigh, "Who is it?" I shout.

"It's Ellis, can I come in?"

I unlocked the door and pulled open the door and I was met with Ellis tackling me with a hug, and I let my hands rest on his back.

"Hi Ellis." I giggled as I pulled him into the room.

"Hi!" He exclaimed, "Wait, my bags." He hopped out my arms and grabbed his bags, pulling them inside and closing the door.

"Why aren't you putting your bags in your room?" I ask him.

"I feel like they're more safe 'n here." He stated before sitting his things in a corner. "Where's Elijah?"

I pointed to the bathroom, which has Elijah sitting in a tub full of water.

I sat on the bed and Ellis sits right in front of me.

"So, what's up? Why'd you come in here- Wait how did you know what room we were in?" My brow raised in confusion.

"I overheard you guys saying you were door 153." He simply shrugged. "And I kinda wanted to stay in here with you guys until I have to go to my room." He lets out a small laugh as his knee starts to rapidly bounce.

"Ellis are you ok?" I ask worriedly.

"Why would you think I'm not ok?"

"Because your legs is rapidly bouncing, and that usually means something." I hold his hand and pull him closer to me. "You know you can talk to me, right?"

He avoids my gaze upon him, but nods.

"Now what's wrong?"

"... It's Tyler, he invited his friends in our room, and I'm very uncomfortable around them."

"Have they tried anything?"

"No, they've only stared. They haven't touched me yet." He tells me, holding my hand tighter and looks at the floor.

"Something is still on your mind, what is it?"

"It's just, one of my friends who is coming to this school soon is dating him. And I don't want her to date someone like him." He rests his head on my shoulder gently, his fingers now intertwining with mine.

"You just need to tell her. Tell her how bad of a guy he is."

"But what if she thinks I'm just trying to break them up so I can get with him?" He sighs, his face burries into my shoulder.

"All I know is that you should tell her the truth." I give him a peck on the forehead head.

After a few minutes Elijah comes out the bathroom in nothing but boxers and a T-shirt and flops on the side of us.

"What're you guys talking about?" Elijah head tilts.

"Tyler and his friends." Ellis sighs as he looks to his right and gaze meeting with our other boyfriend.

"Oh... Well at least you're in here with us." Elijah attempts to brighten Ellis's mood, and succeeded.

"Yea, it's way better than being there with Tyler." Ellis chuckles.

Elijah shifts and sits up, and sit next to Ellis and intertwine their fingers.

I love moments like these, where we feel like there is no one else around. Like we're the last one's on earth. It makes me feel fuzzy inside.

"Anyways Tobias, you told us that your mom woke up the other day?" Elijah looked at me from over Ellis's shoulder.

My eyes widen as i feel hatred his my heart like a bullet.

"I don't ever want to see her."

"Wait why!?"

"She needs help. She put me and sister through so much shit, just so she could keep a man!" I started to raise my tone, not at them directly but by their facial expressions I could tell they thought I was getting angry at them.

"I'm sorry, but she pisses me off! I can't even think about her without thinking about the abuse we went through." I stood up and pet my hand through my hair.

"How about we lay in bed and you tell us about it?" Ellis suggested, a small smile pull the corners of his lips.

"Yea."

Ellis shifts and lays in the middle of the bed, me and Elijah make our way to his sides

I sit, my back against the headboard, while Ellis head rest on my thigh, and Elijah's head rests on Ellis's chest.

I tell them how me and my sisters life was. How i never was happy. How i was scared to go home, or scared something would happen to my sister or my mom. They stay silent and listen to me the entire time. Not interrupting me, not once. They look at me and just listen, nodding at every other sentence or pressing gentle kisses on my skin.

God I love them-

Wait I love them?

...Yes I do

So much

I feel my chest becoming tight, and butterflies dance around in my stomach.

"I love you guys... so much." I said gently, their eyes light up as they sat up and stared deeply at me.

"I love you too." They said in unison.

Love is a strong word. When you love someone you want to protect them. You want to keep them safe, away from harm. It's a strong feeling that is hard to get rid of, and it's a feeling you don't want to get rid of.

I love them.