Wtf is that thing

Esidisi had just finished off one of the hamon warriors, Loggins, and was waiting for Joseph Joestar to show up so he could exterminate him as well. He hid and watched as the BRIT discovered Loggins with a large gaping wound in his chest. Jojo began talking to himself and Esidisi jumped out from his spot and landed on the ground like Spider-man. (Marvel please don't sue me) 

Jojo whirled around to face Esidisi and said, "I won't let you get away with killing my instructor, even if I hated his guts for all the horrendous training he put me through." Esidisi laughed and said, "You hamon users are so full of yourself, you are all weak compared to me." Joseph was getting ready to attack when all of a sudden, his phone started ringing, 

'It's about drive. It's about power, We stay hungry, We devour'

'Put in the work, put in the hours. And take what's ours'

'Black and Samoan in my veins, my culture bangin' with Strange'

'I change the game so what's my motherfuckin name? (ROCK!!)'

Joseph said, "Sorry, but our fight is gonna have to wait, Suzi Q is calling me, and she can't handle my extreme rizz ;)." Esidisi was confused, but decided he wasn't going to take that for an answer, and he began charging toward Joseph with his nasty toe veins sticking out. He then noticed that on Joseph's phone, it was like a real live version of Lisa Lisa's servant. He was now extremely confused as he tried to figure out how pictures were now able to move and make noise. He snuck closer as Jojo was distracted talking to Suzi Q, and when he was finally behind him, he snatched the phone and ran away. Suzi Q was still on the facetime call however, and she could do nothing but curse Esidisi as he tried to figure out how to get Suzi Q off the screen. He tried tapping on the screen, but that did nothing. He then pressed a big red button on the bottom, and it worked! He decided to take the device back to the other pillar men so they could also see what he had found.