Raw blocks

When Esidisi had made it back to the pillar men's hideout, he showed his fellow dudes what he stole from Joseph. "It can make noises and show you pictures." Esidisi explained. He wasn't sure what to do with it, so he gave it to Kars. Kars said, "I wonder what this raw-bloks is." Wamuu said, "I believe it is pronounced, 'Ro-blocks' lord Kars." Kars clicked on the app and this is what the three men saw,

" Kars clicked on the app and this is what the three men saw,

(if you want the account the password is bhfvjckd)

Kars said "HAHAHA! Of course Jojo has no friends!"

Wamuu said, "What are big boo tee black boys??"

Esidisi clicked on the game titled "Build To Survive Skibidi Toilet", they waited a few seconds and then they were teleported into the game, but the toilets had already spawned and they shot lasers at the block man on the screen. The pillar men didn't know that they could move, so they just sat there and watched until Kars finally tried swiping on the screen and moving the joystick. 

-7 hours later- 

The men were still playing roblox, they had played Build To Survive Skibidi Toilet, Adopt Me, Work at a Pizza Place, Piggy, Mega Easy Obby, and right now they were playing Guinea Pig heaven obby. However, they got to a point where the creator messed up and placed the blocks too far apart, so the men left. Kars had been the one playing the whole time while the other two watched. The men realized how fun this game was, and they didn't even care about anything else on the device. Wamuu and Esidisi wanted to play Roblox as well, but since there was only one phone, they had to go steal their own from humans. 

When they both had gotten back with their own phones, they were confused as to why roblox was not on there. Kars said, "You have to go to this place called the 'app store' the device said that roblox needed updating and I couldn't play until an update was made, so I clicked and it took me to the app store." The other two then found the app store on their phones and downloaded roblox.

They pressed 'sign up' and followed the directions on the screen. Wamuu's account was named 'WamuuThePillarMan' and Esidisi's was named 'dfhkvffhngt' because he just pressed buttons until they let him in. The three added eachother on roblox and continued playing for 13 more hours. Then someone in a game told them to look up 'Scented Cons' and play one. 

They were shocked at what they had seen. There were naked people everywhere having sex. All three of them started screaming as the naked roblox people tried to rape them. They left immediately and had to take a break from roblox for a few days after that. They were traumatized.

A few days later, Joseph Joestar had tracked down the pillar men with Caesar and Lisa Lisa to try and take his phone back because he was having roblox withdrawals (relatable I'm not even joking). Kars lied and said that they had destroyed the phone, and they believed him until Caesar called Jojo's phone and they heard Jojo's muffled ringtone coming from Kars' cute pink butthole. (The reason it was in there is because Kars has no pockets)

'It's about drive, It's about power We stay hungry,  We devou-'

The ringtone was cut off as Kars clenched his rectum so tight the phone broke into pieces. It was like the one man one jar incident, but with a phone instead of a jar. They heard Kars scream in pain as he tried to pick the glass and metal pieces out of his butt. It didn't work though, since the pieces were jabbed into his gushy gummy yummy walls...

The other two pillar men just stood there shocked, like they were actual pillars. The pillar men all retreated so they could try to help Kars. Eventually,  they got all of the pieces out but Kars still had to wait a few days to regenerate since being stabbed in the asshole kind of hurts and damages. 

When Kars had recovered both physically and emotionally, he was ready to play roblox again. He began having withdrawals after the first few minutes he was ready to play again. He went out and stole a random dude's phone, and downloaded roblox, then joined. He made an account called 'KarsTheUltimateBeing' and he friended both Wamuu and Esidisi (again). He realized that the other two still had their old accounts, and that Joseph's account was still added to theirs. So, he told them to join Jojo (Jojo is playing on his new phone) so they could jump him. However, they realized they weren't in a fighting game, they were in ANOTHER con game. They found Jojo getting freaky in a room with two big black men, and Kars took off his clothes (in game) and said in the chat, "Fight me JOJO!!" If Kars couldn't defeat Jojo in game with a weapon, he would just beat him in sword fighting. The two black men and Wamuu and Esidisi watched as Jojo and Kars began sword fighting in front of them.  Everyone in the server soon gathered as they watched Joseph Joestar, and Kars the ULTIMATE LIFEFORM fought for their dominance over eachother as they sword fought gracefully. 

It ended in everyone in the game getting everyone ip banned, since they were in an inappropriate game, doing inappropriate things, and none of the pillar men, nor Joseph could ever play roblox ever again. (unless they move somewhere else ig)