notice - unknown

she notices. 

every day, she notices.

she notices how when he laughs, his eyes squint with joy and beautiful laughter pours out of his mouth. 

she notices how he doesn't hold back when he's laughing and she notices how he doesn't notice that he makes everyone around him smile. 

she notices how he loves his family, more than anything in the world, and when he doesn't directly show it, she can see it in his eyes and his actions. 

she notices how he fits into the people around him, molding himself to make other people feel comfortable and bring joy to them. 

she notices how he loves to make jokes, even if it's really bad.

 she notices how he compliments people when he notices that they're down, and indirectly compliments them to make them feel loved. 

she notices when he can sense something's wrong and does the right thing to make them feel better, tending to their needs. physical touch, admirable words, quality time, a gift, food

she notices how he uplifts his loved ones and supports them in every way possible. 

she notices how he lights up every room he's in. 

she notices how the sunset is him, the colors, the brightness.

she notices how the number of stars in the sky couldn't possibly add up to the number of times that she's fallen for him, even though she knows she can't. 

she notices how he's perfect, in every way, shape and form, and no one can disagree with her because she would never listen to them. 

she notices how he doesn't. 

she notices what he doesn't.

she notices how when her body tenses up with him, his doesn't.

she notices how he's out of reach.

she notices how while he's in the sky, she could never touch it. 

she notices how there's a barrier between them.

she notices that she could never be with him while she's with him.

and there's no physical attributes. no person in the way, no wall in between them, no distance that she couldn't climb. 

she notices. 

and he doesn't. 

lols. um. idk what this is. i just started writing. 

i can't really tell if it's cute or heartbreaking. lowk js in a writing slump rn and js writing bizzare things. 

but im also supposed to be writing a essay about macbeth by fucking shakesphere. so whoops!

cres out!