4

You breathe a sigh of relief the second you step into the quietness of the guest room. It wasn't as if being at the party was exhausting. It had more to do with the lethargy that came when you were drunk, and also with a particular white-haired man.

He's such a dick sometimes, but I really have missed him.

Even in your tipsy state, you couldn't bring yourself to be mad at Gojo for long—even if he was being a little insensitive. You want and need to be around the infectious light of energy was much stronger than your annoyance with him.

If anyone has a spot with me, it's definitely Gojo.

You thought with a huff as you sank into the plush bed. The alcohol was starting to make you sleepy, so standing didn't seem so wise.

But that was nothing a few hours of sleep couldn't treat.

Well, sleep and maybe some warm tea and a head rub would be nice—a combo you'd admittedly grown to like thanks to Gojo.

A sliver of a smile creeps across your full lips, reminiscing about the times he looked after you when you were drunk. Or just times when he wasn't a cocky asshole in general. He had a way to be delicate and attentive to you.

I wish he would be more unafraid to show that side of himself.

You press your cheek against the plush pillow. You felt yourself drift off to a dreamlike sensation just as your heavy lids began to close. You're not sure how much time has passed, but you don't seem to care.

That is, until the cloud you were floating on dipped slightly behind you, gently swaying you.

At first, you're startled by the unusual jolting of your cloud. But then you find yourself enveloped in a fresh, masculine, and familiarly comforting scent and relax against it.

Where is this coming from?

The question emerges from the fog of your mind. Instead of trying to figure it out, you become distracted by the feeling of someone's slender fingers tangle themselves into the thickness of your hair, rubbing your scalp delicately. Just as you like it.

Wait...fingers??

"Feel good, Honey?"

Your eyes open as you hear the voice, adjusting to the dim lighting.

That...voice. is that...

"Gojo?"

His gentle stroking of your scalp continues indefinitely.

"You know it's me. Who else knows you like being touched like this but me?"

Ah. that tone of self-confidence—you couldn't mistake him even if you wanted to.

But what was he doing here?

Even in the haziness of your drunkenness, you could tell something was different about all this. Yeah, this definitely wasn't like the other times he comforted and held you when you guys used to hang out more.

The air between you guys was different and more electrifyingly tense. His touch tended to always make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But this time, that warmth felt much stronger, especially between your legs.

Oh god, absolutely not. I shouldn't be around him, not like this.

You move to get up, but Gojo's hands flee from your hair, and he wraps his arm around your torso. You wince just as you're effectively drawn back to the firmness of his body not because of his sudden show of strength. No, your slight discomfort comes from you having to clench your thighs together to dull the sudden scorching ache that formed at enduring his