█▓▒­░⡷⠂00⠐⢾░▒▓█

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓Y/n's POV:┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

┏━°•°°•°━┓
Y/n's POV:
┗━°•°°•°━┛

Today is the day of the entrance exams. Oh my, I am so nervous, but I will do this and get in!

As I'm about to walk into the building, I see a green-haired boy talking to himself while standing at the doors. I lightly tap his shoulder.

"Ahhh!" he yells out. I giggle a bit. "Sorry for sneaking up on you. I just wanted to tell you to step inside before you're late. By the way, I'm Kanroji Y/n! What's your name?" I ask cheerfully.

He looks at me, blushing intensely, before answering. "I'm Izuku Midoriya," he says, "but you can call me Deku."

"Huh?" I say. "That isn't your name. Is that some kind of nickname?"

"Yes, it is," he answers. "My best friend, Kacchan, gave me that nickname. It means 'worthless.'"

"Wahhh, that's so mean," I say. "You're not worthless."

This brought back memories from when I was rejected.

Flashback:

"Kanroji, no one will marry you except for a boar or a cow. Please lose all contact with me," the guy I was supposed to marry says.

End of flashback.

"Oh, Midoriya, are you sure that he's your best friend? No one deserves to be called useless or worthless. I really hope you pass," I say while walking away.

Walk inside the building and take a seat next to a guy with ash blonde hair.

"Wahh! He's so cute, but he looks so grumpy. He kinda reminds me of Shinazugawa San. It's best I don't talk to him. I don't want him to snap at me or anything," I think to myself.

Midoriya takes a seat next to the ash-haired blonde as well. I then hear some mumbling. I see that it's Midoriya, so I decide to just let him be.

"Wahh! Midoriya San is so adorable with his mumbling. Such a pure cinnamon roll!" I think, blushing. Soon, the lights come on and a loud voice is heard.

"For all you examinees, listen in!" a man with yellow hair that looks like a banana wearing orange glasses says. I recognize him as Present Mic. "Welcome to the show today!"

"He looks so cool! He's loud just like Kyojuro," I think to myself.

"Everybody say hey!" Present Mic says.