Chapter 2

Rodimus gives the three new cadets a tour of the facility taking them into the training room, Rodimus asking the trio to introduce themselves. Nightbeat is the first to speak up, she says "My name's Nightbeat sir, my dream is to one day join the New Iacon PD as a professional detective sir" Rodimus then tells her "I've heard all about you, Prowl was the one who recommended you to me. now show me what you got" Nightbeat then whips out her tonfas to spar with Rodimus who fights with just his bare fists easily besting the inexperienced Nightbeat. Rodimus then shouts "Next!" Hosehead then introduces himself, saying "My name is Hosehead, my dream is to become a rescuer and protect the lives of others sir" Rodimus then says "Interesting, so why do they call you hosehead?" Hosehead then demonstrates his abilities, extending his neck until his head reaches the ceiling and rotating his antenna to spray water on Rodimus who's not amused, saying "Next!" Siren then walks up to Rodimus, screaming "HI I'M SIREN!" hurting everyone's audio receptors. Rodimus then shouts "Inside voice, Siren!" Siren then covers his mouth saying "sorry sir" Rodimus Prime then sighs, telling the three that they're gonna have to work extra hard if they're gonna be his pupils.