Chapter 3

We then cut to F.I.E.L.D. agents investigating an ancient tomb in the english countryside, with one agent dusting off what appears to be a Predacon insignia. we then see Bumblebee's muscle car mode bridge onto the scene, and out step an adult Kevin allowing Bumblebee to transform into robot mode, Bumblebee asking Kevin if he's okay. Kevin tells Bumblebee that he's just a little creeped out by this place, Kevin then gets a video call from his wife Brittany who tells Kevin that the kids Lance and Leah wanna say hi, the two kids shouting "hi daddy!" and Kevin telling both of his children hi back. Bumblebee also tells Lance and Leah hi much to the excitement of the kids who both shout "hi Bumblebee!" followed by Brittany telling Kevin to come home soon. Kevin tells her "love you baby" before hanging up. Kevin and Bumblebee enter the tomb and come across a giant petrified robo-dragon in chains, a F.I.E.L.D. agent asking "Is that a giant robot dragon?" with Bumblebee asking "What's a dragon?" Kevin then says "that thing" Bumblebee then tells him "That's a Predacon" the other F.I.E.L.D. agents looking at Bumblebee in confusion, one asking "what's a Predacon?" Bumblebee explains that the predacons were an ancient race of Cybertronians that perished millions of years ago, saying that every young 'bot on Cybertron knows this from history class. we then see a purple-and-teal Cybertronian jet fly over the tomb before transforming into a female Decepticon (Slipstream) crashing through the roof of the tomb, Bumblebee shocked to recognize her saying she thought Slipstream died in the great war. Slipstream then says "you thought wrong, scout. now thanks to you leading me to what I've been looking for I've finally found the instrument of my revenge!" Slipstream plugging a key into the console causing the sleeping Predacon to wake up and break out of his chains and open his mouth breathing fire forcing Bumblebee to grab Kevin and carry him to safety as all the other F.I.E.L.D. agents open fire on the Predacon only to get burned alive. Slipstream pets the Predacons head telling him "Now go and desteroy, Predaking!" prompting Predaking to spread his wings and fly out of the tomb, Bumblebee blasting Predaking with his stingers which does little damage. Predaking then grabs Bumblebee in his jaws and slams him into the ground followed by Slipstream capturing Kevin and Bumblebee and escaping with her new predacon pet, leaving Kevin's phone on the ground which is ringing only for it to be crushed under the predacon's massive metal foot.