The Steve Saga Incorrect Quotes

Sighhhh yeah I fell into the incorrect quotes rabbit hole. (Sorry for not posting shit for weeks, I've been kinda busy and also have been having some personal issues hahaaaaa so I'm sorry 🙏 FORGIVE ME)
Warning: lots of swearing and dirty jokes. Also some headcanons you may not agree with lol.

Galaxy, to Sabre: I can do anything I put my mind to. I once figured out Time's phone number just by choosing random numbers.
Time: that was a weird day.

Nightmare: If I was married to you, I would put poison in your coffee.
Elemental, disgusted: If I was married to you, I'd drink it.

Negative: Hi, could I ask how exactly does one accidentally set a lemon on fire??
Positive: Microwave for 40 minutes. 😔
Negative: Why were you microwaving a lemon???
Positive: I read boiling lemons helps cover up bad smells (I wanted to cover up the scent of burnt oranges) but I didn't own any pots.
Negative: Did you burn an orange too? How???
Positive: Microwave for 40 minutes. 😔

Rainbow: They made Light cry!
Sabre: Light always cries!
Light: That's not true! *cries*

Sabre, who created Shadow Sabre to help him: I have made the decision to trust you.
Shadow Sabre, on his way to team up with Nightmare: A horrible decision, really.

Sabre: The time to act is now.
Galaxy: Wink, wink.
Sabre: Don't say "wink wink". Just wink.
Galaxy: Oh, sorry.
Galaxy: Wink.

Plague: I'm not creepy.
Plague: I'm petty.
Plague: There's a difference, you know.

Elemental: I even got us matching friendship bracelets, and you have the audacity to say 'I don't care about our relationship'.
Time: These are handcuffs.
Elemental: Yeah, 'cause we're partners in crime!

Sabre: Hypno, you risked your life to save me!
Hypno: And I'd do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it.

Elemental: "Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge" - Charles Darwin
Sabre: What the fuck? Begets isn't a word. Quit trying to make up words.

Rainbow, holding a gun: If the conspiracies about life being a simulation are true WHOEVER IS CONTROLLING MY SIM I JUST WANNA TALK.

(after Reality left the game and had a mental breakdown)
Reality: My head hurts.
Sabre: That's your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity.

Time: This is a bad idea.
Sabre, dragging Alex: Then why are you coming along?
Time: Someone has to get your injured asses home.

Rainbow: *crying*
Lucas: where are you going?
Sabre: to either get ice cream or commit a felony. I'll decide in the car.

Nightmare: I love you.
Elemental: Me too.

Hypno: Dracula had it right. Sleep all day, live alone in a castle, and explode into bats to get out of all social situations.

(after Rainbow died)
Kidnapper: We have your best friend
Sabre: I don't have a best friend anymore
Kidnapper: Then who just asked for warm milk and made us cut the crusts off their sandwich?
Sabre: Oh god, you have Galaxy

Galaxy: *on the phone with Time* I can't talk right now, I'm doing hot girl shit.
Time: You're pulling Oreos apart and saving the frosting to make a mega Oreo, aren't you.
Galaxy: Maybe.

Origin: I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.

Rainbow: Well, needless to say. Uh-oh Spaghetti-os.

Plague and Faceless: *exist*
Elemental: I want to put you in a glass jar and shake it

Alex: If you see me talking to myself, go away! I'm self-employed and we're having a staff meeting!