Rainbow Quest Incorrect Quotes

I have so many of these incorrect quotes I will never run out. Also once again maturity warning, lots of swearing and dirty jokes. Also some silly headcanons yu might not agree with.

Soul: Make no mistake...Not only am I party rocking, but I am also in the house tonight.
Corruption: But are you shuffling!?
Soul: Every. Day.
Sabre: What language are you two speaking??

Sabre: I currently have 7 empty notebooks and I have no idea what to put in them. Any suggestions?
Rainbow: Put spaghetti in it.
Sabre: I am currently taking suggestions from everyone but you.
Elemental: Put spaghetti in it.
Sabre: I am currently taking suggestions from everyone but you two.
Time: Put spaghetti in it.
Sabre: I am no longer taking suggestions.
(Rainbow genuinely thinks it's a good idea, elemental just wants to cause chaos and time wants to make the other two happy lmao)

Time: How do Sabre and Rainbow usually get out of these messes?
Elemental: They don't. They just make a bigger mess that cancels out the first one.

Sabre: I believe in you, Dark Steve!
Dark, to himself: God, I must suck. The nicest thing Sabre can think to say to me is that he doesn't doubt my existence.

Sabre: I do two things and two things only. I devastate sorry motherfuckers, and get shit done as an awesome leader.

Sabre: What's the status up here?
Corruption: Fucked up, boutta conquer the world, Soul's a nerd. The usual.

Sabre: We're playing Scrabble. It's a nightmare.
Elemental: Scrabble? Scrabble's great.
Sabre: Not when you're playing with your bitch of a brother, it's not. He puts words like "ephemeral" and I put "dog."

Elemental: I got grounded for a whole week just because I came home late.
Sabre: Well, you deserved it. I mean, getting everyone's hopes up like that and then showing up again.

Sabre: *About to do something incredibly stupid*
Time: I know I can't stop you, but I won't let you go by yourself. Plus I really want to see what happens.

Sabre: WHO ATE MY PIE?!
Sabre: I'M GOING TO K-
Time: I did?
Sabre: Kiss you and buy some more, you sweet blessing.
Sabre: *walks away*
Time:
Time: he's gone Elemental.
Elemental, coming out the closet with pumpkin pie stuffed in his mouth: Twankh uh!

Sabre: Sometimes I wonder if I'm hearing voices.
Sabre: Then I remember that's the last bit of sanity I have trying to get me to fall asleep at a reasonable time.

Sabre & Elemental: *accidentally set the kitchen on fire*
Sabre: We need an adult!
Elemental: Sabre, you are an adult!
Sabre: We need an adultier adult! Get Time!

Void: So, Corruption is no longer allowed to take the trash out at night.
Sabre: Why?
Void: Because I've caught him trying to train raccoons to fight five times in a row.
Corruption, arms crossed and pouting: You'll be thanking me when the third raccoon battalion saves your ass.

Elemental: I'm not funny, I'm just really mean and people think I'm joking.

Sabre: We either die free, or die trying!
Rainbow: Are those the only options??!

Sabre: Where are your parents?
Elemental & Time: What are parents?
Sabre: That's just about the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Corruption, on the phone: I better go...kay, call me later... byeeee!
Sabre: Friend of yours?
Corruption: Nope, wrong number.
Sabre: ???

Elemental: If I can't cause tiny bits of chaos every day, I think my body will shut down.

Sabre: Hey bestie-
Nightmare: Die.
Sabre: What did I do to you-