Divorce'ahh?!

The next dayy... 

Aarav wakes up early and went to garden to do his morning routine.  

Aarav= nambe dumbles'la veetle iruku.. first athe eduthu vara sollanum.. He does some stretching.. Then he went to take bath and get ready to his hospital. He wears formal light pink shirt and black pants.. Then he took his files and went to kitchen. He made thosai with tomato chutney. Then he prepares some black coffee. After he eat, he made keep the thosai in thermal box and pour the black tea in flask.. He wrote a note beside that and leaves the house.

Our Sakthi wakes up at 8 lazily and went to take bath. Then she gets ready in her outfit.. 

Sakthi= inaiku ava enne enna enna kelvi kekka poraloo.. She took her handbag and walks down.. She went to kitchen

Sakthi= enna daa ithu.. onnume illa sapde.. etho oru ithule sollithen yaarum varathingenu.. athukunu varama poitangale.. avarum poitaruuu

Me= avaraa??

Sakthi= dha bhaa.. vayasule mariyathai tharanum'le.. ennode 2 vayasu jaasthii

Me= appo nethu avan ivan'laa?

Sakthi= unaku enna prachanaii poriyaa.. vanthudhaa.. periya teacher maatiri

Me= pogava solree.. aprom varuvele helpku appo paathukuren

Sakthi pouts and look for food.. The she look their dining table.. She went near the table and saw the note.

Sakthi= ennathu note'la irukuu.. She took the note and read..

Morning maa,

Enaku mukkiyamana case irunthucuu.. athann naa seekiram poiten hospitalku.. ungaluku pasikumnu teriyum soo thosai, chutneyy.. aprom ungalode black tea flaskle iruku.. sapturunge.. en melle kovam iruntha en kitte kaathunga.. sapadu melle kathathinge.. paathu ponge work'ku.. 

From,

Rav <3

Sakthi smiles and open the foods..

Sakthi= ahaa... smell'eh thukuthee.. sapadunu vanthaa nambe kovathe kaatha koodathu sakthii.. appadiye sapdranumm.. she took plate and put 2 thosai and chutney.. she took a piece of thosai and dip with chutneyy.. then she eats the thosai and moaning to the taste..

Sakthi= epaa.. enna tasteuhhh.. She continue eating with moaning to the taste..

"ehemm.. ehemm" Sakthi stop eating and turn back. She wide her eyes..

Sakthimv= aiyaoo.. ivar eppo paa vantharuu.. unnode maanam pocheee Sakthiii.. Sakthi look him with straight face.. 

Aarav= naa file.. filee edukka vanthen.. he runs to his room.. Sakthi chuckles and continue to eat.. Aarav took his files and smile like a mad man

Aaravmv= ennama parathuranga nambale.. Then he went down and look for Sakthi. But she's not there. Aarav went out and look a stick note in his car. He smiles and read the note.

" Thanks for the food"

Aarav smiles and keep the note in his pocket and went to hospital. In other side, Sakthi arrives at her office. She walks to office with a swag. All greets her. She just nodded her head and went to her cabin. 

" vaanga puthu ponnee" 

Sakthi glared the person and sits in her chair. 

Sakthi= ippo unaku enna prachanaii pavi??

Pavi= amaa.. kalyanam mudinjee udane office vanthurukingee..

Sakthi= amaa.. aprom anga irunthukittu enna pandrathu.. etho varun koode kalyanam nadantha sollalamm..