Chapter 3: Stuck Together

Chapter 3: Stuck together

🌙уυмє'ѕ ρσν🌙
The scientists burst into the cafeteria, came here to our table and 1 of them I was able to recognize as they were the 1 that usually does my check ins before today. She would usually be the one to take care of me the most and at 1 point I started to refer to her as "mother" even though I don't have a mom. When they came to our table 1 of the scientists said "Experiments 113, 128, 127, 241, 330, and 406 we need you to come with us." We all got up from the table and the scientists started to walk and we had no choice but to follow them. As we walked Mother pulled me aside and asked "How's your first day out of your room going kiddo?" "Good, still trying to figure out where I'm going, the only place I know where to go is from my room to the cafeteria." I responded. We kept walking until we arrived in front of a big metal door. A male scientist then stepped forward and tapped his key card and the doors opened. We then entered the room and the same male scientist then called us by experiment number "406 , please come here." When he said this, Monica came forward. Then he called out 330 to which Ace came up and was told to stand next to Monica. He then called 241 to which Eris came forward and stood next to Ace. Then he called for 128 and Aura then stood next to Eris. Then 127 to which Charlotte stood next to Aura and finally he said my number and I stood next to Charlotte. After we all stood next to each other the male scientist pulled a lever and we all felt a really strong and immense pain. I could tell I was crying from the pain and I kept asking for help from mother and asking what was happening. On the other hand Eris looked like she wasn't in that much pain but was suffering, Aura and Charlotte were crying in pain, Ace was not that affected but could still feel the pain, and Monica was starting to tear up. After what felt like 30 minutes, the pain started to leave and soon I felt weak and tired. My vision started to get all blurry and I fell to the floor and I could see someone's feet come to me and blacked out.

1 day after the incident

I woke up in my room, and I took a look around from my bed. I could feel a small pain in my chest and as I was trying to remember everything that happened yesterday, Mother's voice came in with a very concerned tone. "Kiddo are you okay?" I responded "Yeah I'm fine, just have a slight pain in my chest but yeah I'm." After hearing this Mother let out a sigh of relief and as I was looking at her I noticed a strange thing on my wrist that seemed like a bracelet but had a long rope leading to the outside. I was curious about what it was and mother seemed to understand I was curious so she spoke up. "The thing on your wrist is known as a soul bond. A soul bond connects two or more souls to each other. It can connect the souls permanently and it shows to be a string always on the wrist as a chain. No matter how far you are from the people connected to the string, it never breaks, meaning it can infinitely stretch. I wanted to stop it but the head scientist wanted this testing to happen, I'm sorry kiddo."  When mother said all this she sounded sad and then proceeded to do my check in with me. She mainly focused on the chest pain and when she was done, she reminded me that I'm doing my daily check in everyday before I head to breakfast.  After my check in she left my room and I flew to the cafeteria. After arriving at the cafeteria I looked for Aura and the others, to which when I found them they had the same string on their wrists. As I was taking a seat next to Aura, I could see that all of us at the table were soul bonded to each other. We all sat in silence and some were eating breakfast. Then Aura then spoke to me and asked "So what did you mean that it was your first day outside of your room yesterday?" After hearing this the others at the table were looking at me a bit confused. I started to get a bit nervous and I only said "Most of my life was spent inside of my room. I always had check ins whenever they could. I wish I could remember all the pieces, but it's very foggy." The others looked surprised at my comment. I was so scared that they hated me so I immediately flew to my room. After I arrived at my room I locked the door and sat down with my back on the door. My ears went down, my tail stopped swishing back and forth, and my wings fell down in regret. I curled up in a small ball and I cried.

🍬𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥🍬
After Yume flew out of the cafeteria, we all felt bad. Aura and Charlotte stayed quiet, Eris was comforting them, and Ace was just frowning. We all just stayed at our table in silence. Everyone else who was in the cafeteria had already left to do their own thing in the facility. We were the only ones left in the cafeteria. I wanted to see if Yume was alright but I don't know where her room is. So I then got up from the table and said to the others "We should go check on Yume." Ace then said "Okay and how? We don't even know where her room is." I knew about that but then I remembered the soul bond. I said "Maybe we can find where her room is. The soul bond might lead us to her. Remember all of us are soul bonded. So maybe we can use it to our advantage." After saying that Aura and Charlotte stood up along with Eris. Ace then just took a moment to think and stood up. Ace was the only one without wings out of the group, so that meant he had to walk. Charlotte decided to walk it, Aura stretched her wings for flight, while Eris was already in the air. I stretched my wings out and flew in the air. I took the lead and the others followed behind me. After a few minutes we finally reached Yume's room, Aura, Eris, and I landed. I stepped forward to see if her door was locked or opened. Her door was locked and we all stood in silence. Charlotte was standing a bit suspicious, so I used my telepathic powers on her. In her mind I heard "I can hear Yume is crying in her room. It seems that she is near the door." I whispered to Charlotte "Maybe we should try to go in there. But we must be careful, we don't want to hurt her."

𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘏𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵  𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘰,𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥!

🅆🄾🅁🄳 🄲🄾🅄🄽🅃:1277