4

— 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 —

— 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 —

The guys and girls went in different directions to get ready. When Duri finished changing, she met up with Min-kyu again. Then they headed to the beach, where they found two chairs and a table. Duri took a seat and looked at the table. She noticed that they had sweet potatoes and canned chicken breast. "How do you feel about some fine sweet potatoes, sir?" she asked Min-kyu, speaking in a fancy accent.

He chuckled and shook his head slowly, "Sounds like a refined selection," he replied, making Duri smile. "Oh, you're fun," she said, acknowledging his response. He looked at her, amused.

"Thank you?" he said, as he took a sweet potato and started peeling it. "So, I know you LOVE carrots and you like cucumbers, what about sweet potatoes?" he asked curiously, looking at her.

She shrugged and took a sweet potato in her hands, starting to peel it as well. "I don't love them, but they're not bad," she said, frowning a little. "It's like, I wouldn't normally choose to get them, but I have no problem eating them," she explained further. He nodded in understanding.

"I like normal potatoes better," she smiled. "It somehow suits you," he commented, making Duri look at him curiously.

"How so?" she asked, interested. He thought about it for a little while before shrugging. "I'm not sure, but it just suits you," he said, smiling when he heard her chuckle. She thought it was funny.