Ch-1

In a beautiful mansion ,there are three beautiful queen or we can say mafia queen -Kunj,Kabir,Abhi married to the mafia king -Arjun,Vansh,Mayan.Mafia king have one more brother Vansh but he is unmarried.

Lets move to the mansion.It was morning time ,all four brothers came downstairs getting after getting ready for their work.Their husbands were make breakfast for them.The four brothers moved to the dining table and wished good morning to each other.

'Good morning Bhai 'said Vansh to Arjun followed by other two.

Arjun- wished them Good morning

Varun-Bhai when will the breakfast arrive.

Arjun -I will call them .

Before Arjun call them Kunj arrived their with food followed by Kabir and Abhi they all were holding plates of food in their hand.
When kunj bent down to place the dish on the table Arjun grabbed his jaw hardly make him squelch in pain .

Arjun- How many times do I have to tell u bitch that the breakfast should be placed on the dining table before we arrive.

Kunj - Held his wrist,Sorry master ,this won't happen again.

Vansh- He held Kabir wrist tightly and folded it backwards and said next time if u are late it won't be good for you.

Kabir-Sorry master, I won't do this mistake again.

Mayan -He stared at abhi angrily and pressed his foot on Abhishek foot so hardly that abhi bent down .And said u deserve this bitch.

Abhi- He was screaming.He told Mayan to left his foot and after Mayan left his foot he got up quickly and went to stand beside Kunj.

Arjun -Lets start eating boys.

Vansh/Mayan/Veer-Ok

Arjun took a bite and as he took it in mount he spit it and stood angrily from chair and slapped Kunj hard on his cheek.He clutch his hair in his hand pulled him towards himself.

Arjun- you bitch don't u even know how to make food.Itna Ganda khana Maine Aaj Tak apni jindagi me nahi khaya.
He lift the plate and made kunj face dig in to the plate.

Arjun -Taste it ,taste it say how good is it , disgusting.

He left kunj there and went away from there followed by his brother before they eyes there husband with an angry look.

Thats it for today ,I know it is short and it may be boring also but what can I do I can't imagine things rn as I have a exam pressure so I am not able to assume things thats why it is like this.
I will try to update soon .
Thankyou
Vote and comment 💗💖