07.

*The next morning*

SHRUTI POV.

Dadu will come today I'm so happy right now. I'm making his favourite sweet motichoor laddu.

I'm arranging everything for him with help of my little brother Aru. He is so genius. He gave me this idea.

Everything was over. It was now afternoon. Dadu will be coming anytime. I sat at sofa looking towards the door waiting for dadu.

Aru was also sitting with me but he was solving some maths. It's already 1hour I'm sitting, I gave up and stood up to go to my room. Then the main door opened, dadu was standing there with a big smile.

I ran towards him and hugged him. He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead.

"Jaldi bol mera poota (grandson) kahan hai?"

Dadu said I looked at him and made a sad face and said with a pout

"Abb app mujhe bhul gaye Aru ke ane ke baad"

He laughed at me and said

"Me tumhe kaise bhul sakta hun , tumhare liye hi to aya hun aur tumhari manpasand saman bhi laya hun"

I smiled widely and said

"Sachme dadu?, thankyou. Chalo abhi mujhe dijiye , me dekhna chahti hun"

"Haan sachme lekin abhi tumhe me kuch nhi dunga , pehele me apne poote ko sabkuch dunga fir tumhe"

He said and I smiled and took him to the sofa. Aru was looking scared , dadu looks scary but he is not at all scary. He is my sweet dadu.

"Arey waah Aarav tum itne hoshiyar ho. Me to soch Raha tha ki tum khilone kheloge , lekin tum to yahan padhai kar rhe ho. Abb me itna sara khilona laya hun unke sath kon khelega?"

Dadu said to which he jumped from sofa and went to the toys and brought 3 toy trucks and gave one one to dadu and me and held one and said .

"Me khelunga lekin mujhe mera homework khatam karna hai me wo khatam karke khelunga apke saath."

"Thik hai beta aur mujhe tum Dadu bolna, jo bhi cahiye mujhe bolna, tumhare mumma papa mana karne se bhi bolna."

Dadu said to which he nodded smiling cutely and went to solve his maths.
Dadu went to freshen up and I was just going to my room when a phone rang. It was dadu's phone, I picked it up and said

"Hello,dadu abhi rest kar rahe hain me unko bol dungi baad me wo apko call back karenge"

I waited but no one replied so I again said

"Hello? koi hai?"

Then I heard only an OK and the other person hung up. It's rude. I huffed and went to my room.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

AYUSHMAAN POV.

I just came back from work. I ordered some sandwich and cold coffee and sat in the sofa. I remember I needed to talk to dadaji about how's pops.

I dialed and waited, I was about to say something but a sweet voice came from other side.

"Hello,dadu abhi rest kar rahe hain me unko bol dungi baad me wo apko call back karenge"

She is Shruti, my Shruti , after a year I'm hearing her voice. Her sweet voice just brightened my mood. I'm much more relax. Oh how I want to listen to this voice everyday.