First day (Dea's pov)

Dea's pov:

Mornings in my house are what my mom used to call "exciting" but to me it's just annoying and a race against the clock. I'm a 14 year old trans girl, and I'm also supposed to run my father's company when I'm old enough. I'm the oldest of 5 younger siblings, two younger brothers and three sisters, the boys are twins and the sisters are triplets. That means I'm quite literally always lonely, that was until I met the girls that needed me.

Since I was little I've been unneeded, the only thing I was good for was to be a heir to my dad's company as his oldest son at the time, Joe I'm just the oldest daughter. Me and Dex have know each other since 1st grade. She has destruction abilities, I have healing, it equals out. Recently we started dating tho. Around the same time we met the girl that almost got us dead.

9:00 a.m *in S.A.T*

We had to do an obstacle course to day in Special Abilities Training. I have the record time for any running events. I'm a dead hybrid which makes me semi fast, but also connected to the earth, which also means I can go plants at rapid speed. I shape shift to... but that only happens based on my feelings. Tho I've got better at controlling it.

*Half way up the climbing wall*

I turned around to help Dex and lil up the wall, when I looked at lil tho something was different. Her hair slowly changed from brown to white routes and bangs fading into white tips. But it also changed to knee length from her shoulder length. I watched curiously as her hair morphed and glided her across the mud not letting a single drop hit her skin. "She is a hybrid." I said with a gasp, "yeah, but what kind?" Dex said in her deep voice.

Near the end of school I headed back to my forest, I feel more comfortable there. I sat there watching and listening to the stream flow, the birds talk to each other like a family at Christmas, the leafs rustling within the wind. I opened my eyes and started to stand know that I have the plant as tall as needed. I understand how jack felt when he climbed the bean stalk. Like an eagle souring high in the sky while in its way to a warmer climate.

I take a nap wondering how I'll hit the ground this time, when I fall asleep all my plants slowly go back to the ground like they never got planted. I wonder about what hybrid lil is. My mind swam away as I drifted to sleep, when I woke I couldn't remember any of those thoughts I had the day before.

___________
Authors note:
Dea is trans, as stated, ofc. She is also possibley engaged to dex but neither of them now yet. Anyways see you next time. ;)