Prologue

*trigger warning*
(throughout this story there may be some mature content from time to time so please be mindful. I will try and remember to give a warning if necessary ahead of time, but i do have a shitty memory so that may not happen lol.)

A newborn baby peacefully slept in a brightly lit room with flashing lights hanging from the ceiling. A group of determined men gathered around the crib of a sleeping child, meticulously examining their latest creation. The baby girl, born with incredible abilities resulting from the combination of two of their most potent weapons' DNA, was to be their ultimate weapon, surpassing all their previous achievements. The door slams open, startling the men and waking the now wailing baby. As the boss entered the room, he couldn't help but notice the fragile yet intricate equipment used for creating something seemingly harmless but with the potential to be lethal. He scanned the room, his gaze fixed on his workers, and expressed his dissatisfaction with their incompetence for taking so long to deliver what he had requested. However, as his eyes fell upon the crying baby, a wicked smile slowly crept onto his face. He confidently strides towards her, analyzing her every move. His mind races with new and exciting ideas for all that he has in store for her.

He turns to his men, who are now focused on him, awaiting his command. "Take her to the other room. I want her to start on the new batch of serums immediately." he ordered. The men exchange nervous glances, and one of them speaks up hesitantly, "Excuse me, sir, with all due respect, do you really think it's a good idea? The subject is only a few days old, and those tests - they're known to have elicit strong reactions. Do you believe she will be able to survive them?" The man was forcefully pushed against the wall and held in place. His aggressor demanded, "Who the hell do you think you are? I'm the boss here, not you. Do you really want to question me?" The man's eyes widened in fear as he shook his head frantically, "No, no, no, Mr. Schmidt, sir, I would never. I just had a thought..."

"If the kid dies, so what? If she cannot handle some simple tests, then she's not what I'm looking for. It'll save me the trouble of disposing her myself." As the leader of the group, Johann Schmidt did not tolerate any foolishness. However, instead of punishing the man who had acted recklessly, he simply let him go. He gave him a shove towards the center of the room before turning his attention towards the rest of the group. His eyes gleaming coldly, he dared anyone to speak up against him or question his authority. The room fell silent as everyone held their breath, not daring to cross him. It was clear that Schmidt was not one to be trifled with, and his steely demeanor left a lasting impression on everyone present.

"Send the brat in now. I won't ask again, and if I ever have to repeat myself...." He chuckles darkly and says, "I hope you have all your affairs in order because I don't appreciate being questioned. Do you understand?" The group of men quickly nodded, too scared to make eye contact with their boss. "Good." he turned around, ready to walk out of the room, not sparing another glance at the group of complete imbeciles who couldn't do anything right.

*Eight years later*

The sound of fists hitting a punching bag echoed throughout the room. A young girl stood in the middle of the training room hitting away, exhaustion settling in. She was becoming tired and physically drained, she had been in that room for hours, not allowed to do anything else beside work on her fighting techniques. She remained focused, pushing through any pain that she was feeling.

The door to the room slams open, in walks none other than Johann Schmidt, he stood there, observing her as she threw punch after punch. He analyzed her, her technique was sharp and precise, quick and efficient, she was quickly shaping up to be a skilled soldier, and with her powers growing more and more each day, he saw the potential she had to become his most formidable weapon in his arsenal. Stepping forward towards the girl, he interrupts her before she has the chance to strike once more.