U and me..?, Together!?////

*Student Assistant Giyuu
College teacher Sanemi
G:23-24, Sanemi:26-27
Also rushed!!*

Giyuu was in his last years of college and being the Student Assistant, his day was already as shitty and draining as it could be , 1 someone broke in his office, 2 he needed to make more than 10 copies of various papers again due to the fact the person who broke in took of partially burn it as right outside there were ashes and some small unburned papers but now He had another problem!

"Anu.. Tomioka-san?"

Giyuu heard a voice call out behind him when he was returning to his dorm room

"Mn..?"

"We just wanted to let u know you're dorm was found trashed but don't worry Your things aren't damaged"

Giyuu paused as his breath hitched trying to keep calm

"Oh and uhm-here!"
They handed some keys as Giyuu took them, giving a sigh of exhaustion already irritated at the thought of him staying on a new dorm while also hoping the new dorm room was at least below the 4 or 5th floor

"Ubuyashiki-san wanted give u your keys to your new dorm it's on the 3rd floor number ##"

"Ah..ok Thank u.."
Giyuu said with a low bow as they smiled and thank giyuu too

(Well this isn't this so nice...)
(First I need to make more than 10 more copies of papers that need to be done in less than a day!! Now my dorm???)
Giyuu thought sighing as he took his things and went to the dorm

As Giyuu trudged down the hallway, burdened by the weight of the day's misfortunes, he barely noticed the figure approaching him until it was almost too late.

Sanemi: "Watch where you're going, idiot!"

Giyuu: *mumbles an apology, his voice barely audible.*

Sanemi: *pauses, recognizing Giyuu* "Wait, Tomioka? What happened to you? You look like you've been through hell."

Giyuu: *sighs heavily* "It's been a terrible day. My office was broken into, I had to spend hours making copies of documents, and to top it off, my dorm was trashed. Now I have to move to another one."

Sanemi: *raises an eyebrow* "Sounds rough. Need a hand with anything?"

Giyuu: *shakes his head* "I appreciate the offer, but I'll manage. Thanks, though."

Sanemi: *surprisingly gentle* "Hey, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. We're colleagues, after all."

Giyuu: *nods, a hint of gratitude in his eyes* "Thanks, Sanemi. I'll keep that in mind."

As they part ways, Giyuu feels a glimmer of hope amidst the chaos of his day, knowing that even in his darkest moments, he has someone he can rely on. And as he settles into his new dorm, he can't help but feel a sense of comfort knowing that, somehow, everything will be alright.

The day followed quite early they'met again ,As soon they continued their conversation, Giyuu and Sanemi discovered more uncanny similarities in their experiences. They shared stories of their childhoods, reminiscing about old friends and forgotten memories. It was during this exchange that they stumbled upon a shocking revelation.

Giyuu: "Wait a minute... You're Sanemi Shinazugawa? The Sanemi I used to play with as a child?"

Sanemi: *eyes widening* "Giyuu? Tomioka Giyuu? The same Giyuu I spent hours with exploring the woods?"

Giyuu: *smiling in disbelief* "I can't believe it... After all these years, we finally found each other again."

Their hearts swelling with nostalgia and newfound connection, Giyuu and Sanemi decided to seize the opportunity to reconnect. They exchanged contact information and made plans to meet up again soon.

A few days later, as Giyuu went out for his usual jog, he was pleasantly surprised to see Sanemi waiting for him.

Sanemi: "Mind if I join you?"

Giyuu: *grinning* "Not at all. It's nice to have some company."

As they jogged side by side, their conversation flowed effortlessly, covering topics ranging from their favorite books to their aspirations for the future. With each stride, they grew closer, their bond deepening with every shared moment.

Before they knew it, they were meeting up regularly, not just for jogs, but also for meals and outings. They found solace in each other's company, their friendship blossoming into something more.

Then, one fateful day, as the school year drew to a close, Sanemi couldn't keep his feelings bottled up any longer.

Sanemi: *taking a deep breath* "Giyuu, there's something I need to tell you..."

Giyuu: *turning to face him, curiosity flickering in his eyes* "What is it, Sanemi?"

Sanemi: *meeting his gaze with unwavering determination* "I... I think I've fallen for you, Giyuu. And I don't want to spend another day without telling you how I feel."

Giyuu: *heart pounding in his chest, a rush of emotions flooding through him* "Sanemi... I feel the same way. I've been wanting to tell you too."

And with those words, they sealed their love with a tender kiss, their journey coming full circle as they embraced the future together, hand in hand.

______________

848 words

Inspired when me aka Merin was listening to my English teachers college experience and boy she lived a Wattpad like love life, and trust me next one is longer