꒰ 01. ꒱

: ̗̀➛ laying down in bed, you gaze up at the ceiling of your bedroom with a blank look on your face. it's one of those times where you randomly started to reminisce about younger you.

you had always wanted to join a band ever since you were in middle school, but no luck. you got into a band once, but no one actually practiced. before you knew it, middle school was already over.

still no band..

"what was i doing that time? what a waste." you muttered to yourself, covering your face with the palms of your hands. a deep sigh escapes your lips, rolling over onto your stomach and reached towards your phone.

"hopefully this new highschool will give me a chance to get into a good band." you thought, checking in on your messages. no messages whatsoever. the hell was happening today? it's been so boring. you couldn't even take a nap!

"(name)!" your mother's voice stopped your train of thought. out of instinct, you immediately jumped off your bed and rushed towards the door of your bedroom, swinging the door open.

"yes, mom?" you reply.

no answer.

"mom?" you repeated, raising your voice a bit. maybe your mother couldn't hear your voice.

still no answer..

"YE-" your loud screech was interrupted by the sound of your mother clearing her throat. you immediately shut up and started heading downstairs to see what your mother is up to.

upon arriving downstairs, your mother is sitting nearby the dining table with her phone in her hand. her intense stare at the phone screen caused you to feel a little nervous.

"shit. did i do something bad? surely not. i did all the chores today and finished all my assignments before i was told to exchange schools." you thought to yourself as your heartbeat increased slightly in anticipation, approaching your mother slowly.

"(name)," your mother says, your heartbeat increasing to another pace at the sound of your name escaping her lips. you felt so nervous. "inget ga sekolah itu yang di jepang? yang kamu pengen pindah kesana?" [remember that highschool in japan? the one you wanted to exchange schools to?]

you let out a sigh of relief. thank goodness she wasn't angry. why is her stare always so intense..???

"oh, yeah." you replied, scratching the back of your head awkwardly. "kenapa? udah ada update belom?"
[why? is there any update?] you ask curiously. your mother nods and gives her phone to you.

"an email?" you thought to yourself.

the email reads;

Good afternoon, Miss (M/N).

We are happy to say that your child, (Name) (Lastname), has been successfully trasnfered into Blue Lock Academy, and that we welcome her with open arms.

Her uniform and other requirements for school will be given to her once she arrives, and do not worry about her getting lost. I will be her guide, so I advise her to come to school on time.

Our school provides students with good quality food, lessons, as well as extra classes after school depending on what they choose. Your child is in good hands.

Sincerely, Anri Teieri.

"no way!" you exclaimed happily, a grin immediately stretching onto your face as you looked towards your mother. she simply gave you a supportive smile and chuckles.

"kamu di terima. seneng ya?" [you got accepted. happy, aren't you?] she says in an affectionate tone, offering you a hug. you quickly accepted the hug and gave her the phone back, looking at your mother with a look of uncertainty.

"aku sekarang harus ngapain? aku kapan kesana? 'ntar aku tinggal dimana?!" [what do i do now? when do i go there? where am i going to live?!] questions started spilling out from your mouth, your mother smacking the back of your head to shut you up. you grunted at the pain but immediately went silent.

"santai, kak. jangan mulai overthinking, deh. ibu udah ngomong ke tante kamu yang tinggal di jepang, nanti kamu bakal disana selama kamu di jepang." [relax. don't start overthinking. i already messaged your auntie who lives in japan and you'll be staying at her house for as long as you're there.] your mother explains. you felt both excited and nervous..

you've never really gone abroad for a school, so this is definitely a new experience. better be worth it.

"i guess i'll get to packing now." you murmur, scratching the back of your neck and walked back upstairs towards your bedroom. once you closed the door, making sure you didn't slam it shut, you let out a deep sigh.

"man. i wonder how this blue lock academy will go." you thought to yourself, heading towards your closet and opened it up, your expression immediately dropping.

"I DON'T WANT TO PACK ALL MY CLOTHES! WHY CAN'T I HAVE MAGIC POWERS SO I CAN MAKE SOMEONE DO IT FOR ME?!" your inner dialogue screamed inside your mind as you stared at your closet with a blank look. taking in a deep breath, you pushed those thoughts away and began packing up your clothes.

"that felt like a workout!" you spoke to yourself, again. you had a few suitcases ready and the flight will be tomorrow.

"guess i gotta sleep early for tomorrow.." you murmured to yourself as you plopped down onto your bed with a loud yawn.

© KYOIRANYY