꒰ 03. ꒱

: ̗̀➛ "and to your left is the gymnasium. at the back of it is a football field where the football club often pratice or have pratice matches at." anri explains as the both of you walk down the what it seems like endless hallways of the academy. you nodded your head in understanding as she spoke.

as you walked alongside her, you couldn't resist giving her some occasional glances. really, it wasn't easy being able to look away from such a beautiful woman.

"you're gorgeous, miss." you suddenly stated. the woman's cheeks flushed a light crimson color at your compliment. the blush on her cheeks didn't go unnoticed, especially since you're very observant to even the smallest details.

"a-ah, you flatter me, (name)!" she says, fidgeting with her fingers a bit sheepishly as she tucks some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"good lawd.. she's literally sent from heaven." you thought to yourself as you both continued to walk alongside eachother, before stopping in front of yet another door. a small sign beside the door could be seen.

'2-A' the sign reads. you hummed softly to yourself curiously. no doubt that this is definitely a classroom.. hold on. classroom?! you weren't mentally prepared yet! your heartbeat immediately increased out of nervousness.

"this is your class." anri points out, about to reach towards the doorknob but you quickly stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"fuck! what an impulsive move! what the hell am i doing?! this is so rude.." you thought to yourself as you stared at her with wide eyes. anri stares into your eyes with a bit of worry, tilting her head slightly as she raises a slight eyebrow.

"i'm so sorry for that. i uh.. i'm just really nervous." you quickly let go of her wrist and rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly. a soft laugh escapee anri's lips, and you could feel the heat rising up from your neck out of embarrassment.

"it's okay, dear. i get that feeling. but, you're going to need to enter the class anyway. i'm sure you'll be fine." anri reassures you with a soft smile, having to look up at you due to your height differences despite being older than you.

"she's so tall.. she doesn't look like she's from japan either. a foreigner, perhaps? i swear there was an info about that in her profile card.." anri thinks to herself as she watches you step in front of the classroom door with a nervous look.

"thank you." you uttered.

anri knocks on the door three times, and the chattering inside of the classroom was finally audible in your ear. just how chaotic were these students? will they be as chaotic as your classmates back in middle school? or—

the door suddenly swung open, revealing an average height man wearing glasses. he originally had an exhausted look on his face, but the moment he saw you, a smile immediately replaced it.

"ah, you must be the new student. come in." he urges you, gesturing you to come inside. anri gives you a reassuring nod before walking away from you, leaving you alone with the teacher.

"alright. calm down. you've mastered casual japanese talk. you got this, you hot motherfucker." you thought to yourself as you took in a deep breath and straightened your posture, stepping into the classroom.

everyone's eyes immediately landed on you as the chattering dies. the teacher stands beside you in front of the board, placing a gentle hand onto your shoulder.

"alright. i would like to inform you all that a new student will be joining us today. please treat her with kindness." the teacher informs as you look around the class. you immediately noticed how there's only one other girl inside this class.