𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Talking
[Character]: Text

Action
[Character]: *Text*
or described in a separate body of text

Thoughts
[Character]: Text
or in POV, it's simply just a non named text.

Titan Speaking
[Character]: Text

-----------------------------------

[Third Person POV]

Around 2,000 years ago, Ymir Fritz obtained the power of the titans and became the first titan, which later came to be known as the Founding Titan. Thirteen years later, she died and her power was then divided between her three daughters who had been forced by their father to consume her remains.

Eventually, the powers would split further into the individual Nine Titans, which were subsequently inherited by nine of her descendants. The Nine Titans soon destroyed the ancient nation of Marley and conquered the entire continent to build the Eldian Empire.

As family relations play a significant role in passing and inheriting memories from the previous inheritors of the Titans, the Nine Titans normally resided within noble families during Eldia's reign. Examples include the Fritz family with the Founding Titan and the Tybur family with the War Hammer Titan.

When the 145th King, Karl Fritz, inherited the Founding Titan, he held great shame for the actions of his people and carried sympathy for Marley. He conspired with the Tybur family as atonement for the actions of their ancestors and fabricated the story of Helos, a Marleyan hero who defeated King Fritz. They succeeded in inciting a civil war, the Great Titan War, with the help of the people of Marley and while Eldia collapsed from the inside, Marley seized control over seven of the Nine Titans, with only the Founding and escaping their grasp.

They distributed the Titans they had (with the exception of the War Hammer Titan) among Eldians loyal to them known as Warriors. Karl Fritz then moved many Eldians onto Paradis Island and built the three walls, by creating thousands of Colossal titans, which hardened to form three concentric walls. They were named after the three daughters of Ymir. Maria, Rose, and Sina. The king then erased the memories of the Eldians on the island, except for a few minority races which were immune to the power of the Founding Titan.

After the war, the Tybur family was allowed to keep the War Hammer Titan because they were the first to fight for Marley, leaving them and the only remaining Eldian houses left with their Titan after the war. They became noble's, heroes, Eldians with a status higher than most Marleyan officials.

|| Intermission: With a Smile ||

[Third Person POV]

In the waves of heat, the sun shining as bright as ever, stood the very few Eldians with a somewhat special status. The warrior unit, a unit composed of Eldians, usually children. The current warrior unit, was a special unit.

Normally, the warrior unit consists of a very select individuals to obtain a titan that Marley currently holds. These include, the cart, jaw, female, armored, beast, and colossal. However, this batch of warriors hold something no other batch has held in the past. A candidate, a set candidate, for the Warhammer titan.

It was a well known fact in Marley that the Tyburs, the most influential family in Marley, if not, the world, was in possession of the Warhammer. Ever since the great titan war, there has not been a single setting where the Warhammer was approved for battle. Even though it was known for its power to create anything of titan hardening.

A truly remarkable batch indeed, the candidates of this batch are as follows;

Marcel Galliard, a natural leader, in all trainings, Marcel was a top scorer.
Porco Galliard, unlike his brother, rather hot-headed. He excels more or physical than mental.
Berthold Hoover,  a rather passive candidate, though his skills are a threat to be wary of.
Reiner Braun, not much is there to praise about him, however his loyalty to Marley gives him worth.
Annie Leonhardt, a lone wolf, her skills are top class, in a one on one, always bet on her.
Pieck Finger, her physical abilities limit her, however her mental strength is what makes her dangerous
Zeke Jeagar, nicknamed "golden boy", though technically not a candidate anymore, he has received the beast titan from the previous successor.