𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛

Talking
[Character]: Text

Action
[Character]: *Text*
or described in a separate body of text

Thoughts
[Character]: Text
or in POV, it's simply just a non named text.

Titan Speaking
[Character]: Text

-----------------------------------

[Y/N's POV]

A small convoy was carrying us to the site where we will inherit our titans.

It was announced earlier this week who would inherit what. Unfortunately, Porco wasn't chosen, much to our surprise. All of us expected him to inherit the armored or jaw.

Either way, the convoy consisted of 4 military vehicles, one in front to lead and clear threats, the two in the middle carried us, and the other carried our soon to be predecessors.

I didn't mind sitting with other warriors. I just wish that Pieck would wake up soon, she's laying on my shoulder. Annie and Zeke are giving us weird looks. I'm glad that Reiner and Bertholdt are with Porco in the other car, this is embarrassing enough.

That's right, why was Zeke here? I guess he was allowed since he's already a titan? I don't know, this guy is weird.

As I sat down looking outside, I wonder what it felt ike being able to shift into a titan?

Is it painful? Scary? Tiring?

Or does it make you feel like you have all the power in the world.

The thought of it makes me want to get there even faster.

It's a shame though, father isn't going to be as happy. I hope he'll be proud tho.

Who can blame him, after all, how can he watch his own son eat him?

|| Intermission: With a Smile ||

[Y/N's POV]

We have arrived. We walk out of the vehicles and climb huge staircase. I counted 4 flights with 15 steps each. It was at least 20 meters, I estimated the side to span around a 30 meters.

I saw my dad in front of us. But I can't look him in the eye. Aside from the fact that he was facing backwards, of course I felt guilty because I was going to eat him.

But oh well, I'm still curious. I can't help but ask who built this, but thankfully, Reiner did it first.

[Reiner]: Commander Magath... pardon the question, but who built this? I highly doubt this is ordinary material. It looks nothing like concrete or cement.

He was right, it looked nothing like those. It was more smooth than rough, a little shiny, just a tad bit. Not enough to see your reflection.

[Commander Magath]: Good question. It was made by a previous holder of the War Hammer Titan on the request of the past military heads. It was made incase a warrior went berserk after their first shift.

Made sense. I doubt turning into a mindless titan for would be like waking up. It'd probably be out of control.

At the top of the wall, there was a ladder going down to the inside. No roof just a plain 30x30 box made of titan hardening.

It was impressive how the War Hammer did this. I guess it really just depends on the energy of the user, it really is powerful.

[Commander Magath]: Congratulations. On this day, you will inherit your titans. As you were taught. The moment you're given your titan, you will have 13 years left to live. Fret not, and use those years to make up for the sins of your ancestors, and serve Marley well.