𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Talking
[Character]: Text

Action
[Character]: *Text*
or described in a separate body of text

Thoughts
[Character]: Text
or in POV, it's simply just a non named text.

Titan Speaking
[Character]: Text

-----------------------------------

[Reiner's POV]:

Most of the warriors including me just came back from a mission.

We were sitting in the Warrior Room. Basically our meeting area.

Destroying a nation from the middle east, it was a senseless war for pride.

Of course, the higher-ups of Marley said they were a huge threat to us, if Marley says it, it has to be true.

Still, I can't help but be bothered by what Commander Magath told us. Something about an important mission with utmost secrecy.

Oh well, that old guy really needs to cut us some slack. But I guess it can't be helped.

It's been a year since I've inherited the armored.

Porco got over it, well, it took some time.

Usual training has been fun too. Though I often only ranked high in durability.

Things like agility were for the jaw, stamina for the cart, speed for the female, and versatility for the War Hammer.

I often think how useful the War Hammer would be. The only difference Y/N and I's titans are that my titans armor is way thicker than his, probably by around 5 inches.

But to think he can make anything out of titan hardening, wouldn't that mean he can just make a thicker layer of armor?

Come to think of it that wouldn't work. He can't expand his titans body, only manipulate hardening.

I wonder if it can manipulate the hardening of Annie's and Zeke's?

I've tried it with mine, he couldn't. It might be different with Annie's and Zeke's because mine is literally a body part of my titan, while theirs is just an extension.

Speaking of Zeke, I wonder how his throwing practice is going.

I heard Y/N and Pieck were helping him.

I was still in the amidst of my monologue till I heard Bertholdt.

[Bertholdt]: Reiner, are you alright? You've been awfully silent.
[Reiner]: Nothing, just had some things in my mind.
[Bertholdt]: Oh, alright.

We've been sitting in this room for at least an hour, where is everyone?

[Bertholdt]: I'm nervous about this mission, I overheard the commander speaking with Zeke, something about going to an island of devils.

Island of devils? I've heard stories about something like that.

[Reiner]: Island of devils?
[Bertholdt]: Anyways, they're 15 minutes late.

He pulled out an envelope, reading the letter of an urgent meeting once agian.

[Bertholdt]: Oh no...

Oh no?

[Reiner]: What's wrong?
[Bertholdt]: WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE COMMANDERS OFFICE, NOT HERE!
[Reiner]: NO WAY, HURRY UP!

We bolted out the room and ran to the Commanders office.

|| Intermission: With a Smile ||

[Cmdr. Magath's POV]:

It's been 15 minutes, how long will those two keep us waiting?