YUKI.

'BASKETBALL PRACTICES SUCKS, that's what Yuki had always thought

'BASKETBALL PRACTICES SUCKS, that's what Yuki had always thought. yet the deep black-haired boy always came back to practices despite his complaints to his teammates and friends.

with a sigh, he called for a break which he and the rest of the team got. he liked it, being the vice-captain of the team. Yuki chats up to his teammates like usual, receiving his bottle of water, and iced cold water. another thing Yuki loves about his school life is how everyone understands his favourable drinks.

but everything Yuki enjoys always comes to an end quickly more than what he prefers, because, in a blink, Yuki is now dragged out of the gym with the culprit calling out to his coach, 'borrowing' him real quick.

this is a daily occurrence at this point, ever since the first day both he and the culprit entered high school.

"now what are you mopping about, inked-head" the culprit asked, even if it didn't sound like a question.

groaning, Yuki let himself get dragged by his arm, glancing at the one and only Ishigami Senku. a science genius, one of the top students in his grade, some say he's a calm yet mad scientist. some say he's weird to have such gravitying hair. Yuki considers the boy as an acquaintance, partially a friend. 

he decided to answer "you didn't let me grab my drink." simply yet held a weight to it, for Yuki at least because what Ishigami responded to that answer was a harsh short scoff.

ridiculous, really. Ishigami then tugged on Yuki's arm forcing him to finally walk on his own- and he did- "I'll buy you milk tea later."

satisfied with the bargain, Yuki followed Ishigami to their destination.

where? you oughta ask.

the science club room, the science lab of course.

there full of nerds who love science, math or any type of that. or some who are there just to waste their time by doing something they thought to be specifically beneficial.

in truth, some of them join the club and partake in the club activities just for show, telling the world that they're smart and love science. of course, the world does not pay any glance to it, a truly hopeless attempt to give yourself a better image.

upon stepping a foot into the room, all members who were present glanced at them, and some greeted Yuki to how familiar they were with the odd-eyed boy who had been dragged if not once, twice or trice per week.

Ishigami then instructed Yuki, quickly getting to the point for Yuki's help in this project he wanted to finish. of course, it came naturally that Yuki was quick to move and obediently followed Ishigami's words. they both knew each other for far too long.