Chapter 1

Maya's POV:

it's my first day in Barcelona, it feels weird being back here. my whole childhood was in Barcelona. i grew up here but my parents decided to move us to the USA. After i turned 18, i decided to come back.

i started my day by taking a walk and getting some coffee from a cafe near by. while waiting for the coffee, i checked to see if there are any football matches today. turns out that tomorrow FC Barcelona plays!! Since i am an only child, i grew up watching football matches with my dad. and my favorite football club is FC Barcelona. So being able to watch the football matches from camp nou is my favorite part of coming back here.

i entered a park and decided to find a good spot to sit and listen to the birds singing.
i kept walking until i found a spot that is far from people. i sat on a chair and started journaling and doodling while humming my favorite song.

after a while, a guy came and sat near me. i couldn't see his face because he was wearing a mask and he hid his hair with a cap. he looked lost in thought. i kind of felt uncomfortable because i couldn't hum anymore and i wasn't alone in this spot. it looked like he was annoyed because he was fidgeting with his fingers so i started gathering my things and left.

 it looked like he was annoyed because he was fidgeting with his fingers so i started gathering my things and left

Gavi's POV:

i was a little stressed out because of tomorrows match, i decided to go to my spot to have some fresh air.
when i arrived i saw a girl sitting in my spot which was very weird. i've never seen her before and my spot has never been taken by someone else. i sat down anyways and started thinking but i kept getting distracted by the sound of her pencils. she looked to her side and saw me. for a minute i thought she recognized me and i got nervous. but she looked back at her paper and stopped doodling. she got up, grabbed her coffee and left.

i noticed that something fell out of her notebook and it was a paper that had a quote written on it
it said " do it because it makes you happy"

i noticed that something fell out of her notebook and it was a paper that had a quote written on it it said " do it because it makes you happy"

it felt like it was what i needed. and it came in the right moment.